Upcoming iOS horror game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by LukaKotar, Jan 17, 2012.

1. LukaKotar

LukaKotar Member

Jan 17, 2012
    #1 LukaKotar, Jan 17, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    Greetings!
    I am developing an iOS FPS horror game, filled zombies, aliens and zombie dogs. (May add more enemies...) It is going to be a survival game, and maybe I'll add a campaign mode in the future. It is called "Codename17". If the things won't change, the game is going to be completely FREE and will have a public (open) beta!

For videos and screenshots, you can check out my
    Facebook page (for both screenshots and videos): http://www.facebook.com/pages/Codename17/111172048999641
    and my YouTube channel (for videos): http://www.youtube.com/user/LukaKotar?feature=mhee
    + my new YouTube channel, that I use to show only more important things about the game: http://www.youtube.com/user/LKGamesChannel?feature=mhee

Attached Files:

2. FeNoMeN

FeNoMeN Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2011
    wow :)

i want to test this great game :eek:

3. Oppop

Oppop Active Member

Mar 2, 2011
    http://m.freemyapps.com/share/url/0935af52
    United Kingdom
    samee id love to:eek:

4. LukaKotar

LukaKotar Member

Jan 17, 2012
    You'll all get to test this game! :D

The beta will be available in the iOS App Store soon! :D Not an ordinary way, huh? :D

5. sivyan

sivyan Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Germany
    Just wanted to say that I've been sticking with this guy since he started developing the game(I'm not a dev though, count me as "Strategic Motivator",lol), it is impressive how fast he got together this beautiful piece of work.Hes working on it every day and progressively adding more additions, I'm just going to say, be prepared.This will blow your minds :)

6. hzmlwaie

hzmlwaie Member

Dec 29, 2011
    Hi,remember me? :p wow im impressed,if its something from you then i can't wait to play.if its a premium game instead of a freemium,can i get a free promo code? Ey? Ey? :p jk.as soon as i play it i'll review it right here and on facebook ;)

7. LukaKotar

LukaKotar Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Thank you all for these wonderful comments! :D

Thank you all for these wonderful comments! :D They really make me feel like I can make it. They even make me want to make it! So huge thanks for you all! :D

8. LukaKotar

LukaKotar Member

Jan 17, 2012
    Game's beta is going to be published by the end of January!

By the end of this month (January), I will publish a beta of this game to Apple. So far, I made the enemies hurt you, but I haven't found out how to make you hurt the enemies. But that just makes it more frightening! For the best experience, play with your headphones on. :)

9. CrunchyGamer

CrunchyGamer Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Sorry if I sound too harsh, but i think this is just a collection of 3d models put together with the editor of the engine and not polished at all; the idea of showing ones work in a game should be when you have something in a later development stage, to encourage people to follow your progression. There are many videos at your account that shows so little, a floating gun surrounded by not so detailed 3d models, some animated, is not really appealing for a 3d horror game.
    Sorry but i must be sincere, i like when a developer puts effort in his work, but you must be clever too, what we can see from the videos is not a game at all.

10. LukaKotar

LukaKotar Member

Jan 17, 2012
    The game is not finished yet. ;) Now I made the enemies hurt you (you can't hurt them yet, tho), but wait till you play it. Shooting and stuff is planned to be added in the future updates. Feel free to say what you would like to see in my game, and what could I make better. After all, this is my first game. ;)