Puzzlings has gone FREE!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by snowdude11, Aug 11, 2010.

1. snowdude11

snowdude11 Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2010
  2. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    Everyone needs to download it again if they want updates as this is Puzzlings 3rd release under a third publisher.

3. SkyMuffin

SkyMuffin Well-Known Member

May 24, 2010
    college student, ENG/WGS major
    Lexington, KY
    this game is awesome. that is all.

4. Devilishly Good

Devilishly Good Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    The Underworld
    Yeah, I saw the new publisher and was wondering what's up with that?

5. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    It is a pretty good match 3 with a some nice mechanics, and despite its very cutesy presentation, has quite a bit of depth. Story is probably overdone, and all the dressup and what not is pretty forgettable, but they do serve as motivivation to try and get better scores and such. Not a game to be played if you are taking a break at a poker game smoking cigars and having a brewski though - you will be roasted....

6. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
    The original devs had the game published by another company (Sonic Boom) after some amount of time they had the option of taking back their IP (Puzzlings and Kill All Bugs) so they were both taken off the appstore

The original devs released Puzzlings under their own name (no sight of Kill All Bugs) just like Vector Tanks was taken off the appstore by chillingo and the original dev republished it.

But it seems Amplified Games has either bought the IP or made a deal with the devs to bring it into the JuJuPlay community.

Puzzlings is a pretty good game and the JuJuPlay community is amazing, I'm just tired of downloading the same game to make sure I get any updates :/