To any Japanese speaking friends on TA:

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by sizzlakalonji, Feb 5, 2010.

1. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    I have a favor to ask of any Japanese speakers/readers on this wonderful forum: I purchased the Namco drum rhythm game from the Japanese app store and have been able to figure out the basic mechanisms, but I'd love to get a little more of a clue on what some of the menu screens say. I'm going to attempt to post some screen shots here, and if anyone could translate, I'd be very grateful.
    [​IMG]
    EDIT: dammit, I'm getting owned by images. How do I post some shots I captured on my phone?

2. Bdragonst

Bdragonst Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Student
    Japan -> S.Korea -> USA
    You could send those images to your e-mail and then save and upload them to photobucket or imageshack... there was an easier way but i forgot.

anyway i could help you translate lol..

3. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Ok, well I'm still trying to figure out a simple way to get images from my camera roll on here. I took pics of the help screen, I'm mostly interested in learning all of the basics. It looks like it's going to be a blast, I don't know why it's a Japan only release.

4. Squeaker

Squeaker Well-Known Member

May 31, 2009
    Bookland
    Wow, you bought it sizzala?! I was going to until I saw it's ¥600 for 5 songs. To get your image from camera roll I think you can just connect device to computer, open device folder from computer, copy the image you want, save it onto computer and upload it here.