Ravensword Help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Bronson15, Nov 20, 2009.

1. Bronson15

Bronson15 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    #1 Bronson15, Nov 20, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2009
    Where do I get rid of my Boar Hide?
    How many Imps do I need to kill?

2. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    You can sell the boar hides in the mountain settlement -- you can find it past the sheep farm. I believe that you need to kill 6 imps, but I would be wrong about that. In any event, you will get a message that you have completed the quest when you've killed enough of them.

3. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    Where i the sheep farm?

4. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Meadowlands, past Torbin's Pond -- check the map.

5. iSwiss

iSwiss Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    I'm at the beginning. I have so look for some quests..

My first was to bring some rats to Donald and now i don't find other quests.

Do i have to leave the village?

6. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Someone in the village should have mentioned that the blacksmith had his sword stolen. Go talk to him: he will tell you that you need a better weapon before he can give you a quest. You will either have to earn some money to buy it or kill a goblin to get it. You can earn money by going out to the Meadowlands and talking to the sheep farmer (there are no monsters in that entire area). To find a goblin, just go back out to the forest, keeping close to the village. Keep in mind that the goblin is much stronger than you at this point, so you will have to either fight and run or buy some food or health potions to heal.

If you need more help, check out the Ravensword thread in the Game Releases section -- many of these questions have been answered there, and you should be able to find a link to a walkthrough. Obviously, using a walkthrough will make the game go much faster. Personally, I prefer to figure things out for myself, even if it takes me a while :).

7. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    PSHHH! Walkthrough!

8. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    I just beat the Imp quest and you need 11 Imp amulets!

9. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    No, you just need 7 imp amulets

10. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Well, I did say I "would" be wrong about the Imps ;).

11. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    I am at the meadows... now where?

12. JoshCM

JoshCM Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2009
    Game Designer
    Upstate NY
    keep going all the way past the barn to the mountains - then passed the pub, is the fur trader.

13. Bronson15

Sep 21, 2009
    THANKS Josh!

14. Claridosa

Claridosa Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2009
    I keep dying in the dungeon after I get past the lava. The friggin' skeleton monster was not there before and now he hacks me to death. How do you kill that thing! It's such a pain starting over again. I wish there was a necklace that I could touch to take me directly to the dungeon. Sofia may just have to live down there. lol

15. squarezero

squarezero Moderator

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Those skeletons are bad news. It might be a good idea to buy some blast arrows from the wizard before you head back to the dungeon. Also, make sure to stock up on health potions or honeycombs. You need to rescue Sophie to keep going with the story...

16. Claridosa

Oct 2, 2009
    Okay, got Sophie and killed skeleton. I also went on a path to kill imps and ended up killing some bears in the snow mountains, wolves etc. and found a door but don't have a key. Then I went down some path and at the end was the largest monster I have ever seen. I need to get more blow arrows before I go back. The only problem is that no one will give me a quest.

17. jxjja

jxjja Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    If you already saved Sophie then you have to talk to Kelton and he will give you the Singing Rune. Then go to the graveyard and you will see a big crypt and you can open it with the singing rune. Talk to Otis (he is inside the crypt) and he will give you the next quest (collect 23 crystals).

18. Claridosa

Oct 2, 2009
    OH I am past that. I already had 23 crystals. I did things out of order. I have to sell all my hides now and kill the beast to get the sytherie or whatever it is called. I think I am going to stop here for now bc I don't want to finish the game fast. I hate when games are over. lol

19. Claridosa

Oct 2, 2009