iPhone Eufloria for iPad

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by goiMot, Jan 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
  2. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

That's great! I loved the pc version : )

3. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    How frantic is the gameplay?

4. Shaarkbublee

Shaarkbublee New Member

Jan 22, 2012
    whoa that looks awesome:)

5. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    What'a going on here? Nobody excited for this game? ;) I just listened to the new podcast (great btw) and I am very looking forward to this game!

6. Sanuku

Sanuku Well-Known Member

They will. It was the same on the PC. When the Game did launched almost nobody did know about it, then it got Hyped and everyone was reporting & playing it.

I`ll see if I can get for us an Preview Build to create some InGame Footage. Will report back as soon as I have more Info.

7. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2010
    Canada
    I wish this was comin to the iPhone and iPod too. I'd love to play it :(

8. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Thank you Sanuko. That sounds great. I never heard of it before either but with the TA podcast and the mentioning on the frontpage I got pretty excited.

9. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Any news on a release date?

10. sillytuna

sillytuna Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2012
    Game Developer
    Sheffield, UK
    It's a little different to the original PC version - faster and more accessible. I worked on the iOS version and we've tried to make the touch control easy and intuitive. We've also made numerous other tweaks and fixes.

If you don't know the game, it's similar in concept to Galcon, but slower and with more depth.

It's not a game you can play (or learn to play) in two minutes but is increasingly rewarding the more time you put into it.

You can easily lose yourself for an hour playing Eufloria, and it really grows on you. There are many, many hours of gameplay to it if you play through the whole thing, and another game mode is planned for the future too.

Whether it's something that people will go for on iPad we just don't know, but even my dad got addicted to it and he never plays any games and is technically inept!

Hopefully many of you will enjoy it, but I won't pretend it's very everyone. If you only like fast action games then I'd point you in the direction of Galcon first (which is an awesome game BTW - go buy it if you don't own it yet!).

EDIT: Release date - We're in the submission process at present, so 'soon' we hope!

11. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Thank you very much for the heads up!

12. xStatiCa

xStatiCa Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2009
    I will be buying this for sure. I played the PS3 demo and liked it but I really don't play my PS3 much so I passed on it. Having it on the iPad will bring a lot more chances to play it so I will be buying it.

Galcon Fusion is one of my favorite games of all time btw. The multiplayer is what makes Galcon so addictive though.

13. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Galcon, but slower and with more depth sounds like something I would love.

Oh, and I see what you did there...

14. jar0d

jar0d Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2010
    Europe
    Galcon was nice but this one looks nicer ;)

15. Lukearcade22

Lukearcade22 Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Student/Young Video Game Developer
    United Kingdom
    I have been checking everyday to see if it is released! I can't wait any longer! :D

16. Believe you me we are excited to get the game out as well. We have a predetermined launch date that we are sticking too, but it won't be ages. Hang in there. :)

We will be around reading and replying, and the moment we have news re. the launch we will tell you.

Anyhow, pleased to meet you all!
    Tomorrow I am gonna give away some fun Eufloria stuff so keep your eyes peeled.

17. Marcus70

Marcus70 Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Looks fun. Will there be a lite version?

18. Hey all, as I was saying yesterday, we are planning to give away some free stuff on our website.. well we started doing this now so, without further ado:

The Eufloria HD - DAILY GIVEWAY (of fun FREE stuff) has started: Grab goodies here: http://bit.ly/cmXDi6 and please spread the word! :)

19. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    When??? I want it now!!!!

:)

20. Soon! I promise!

But in the mean time, here is some more free stuff. Free music to be exact. Let me cut and paste:

"We know you LOVE FREE STUFF! Right?

Well, you are in luck as PART 2 of the infamous Eufloria HD - DAILY GIVEAWAY is live! http://www.eufloria-game.com/

This time there is free music including a WORLD PREMIERE! (Pls spread the news)"

Hope you enjoy it. :)