Zombie Smasher HD, Give You Pleasantly Surprised!

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by A-onesoftPR, Jan 4, 2013.

1. sapphire_neo

sapphire_neo Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2011
    Well, no scores have been posted on Twitter or FB and the posts from the dev there direct people to this thread anyway. You would need jailbreak to record video on the device directly, or you can use video out or finally the camera option, which is the one I'll be using.

About the other contest, better to contact the dev directly instead of bumping the thread.

2. wzl

wzl Active Member

Dec 23, 2012
    [​IMG]

3. khuanoz

khuanoz Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    hmm i'd leave the contacting job to you =)
    aish i shall not be tempted to jailbreak..haha perfectly comfy in my cell
    the guy above just scored a new high, is it me or is there only us 3 participants? i'm saving my highscore until more people post it up >.< wouldn want to give off the wrong encouragement

4. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    It's become clear that nobody is going to post until the last day. See you guys on the 12th I guess.

5. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    Since you put it that way, let's compete amongst ourselves.

Attached Files:

6. A-onesoftPR

A-onesoftPR Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2011
    A-onesoft Games Team Member
    United States
    I believe you are deserved to higher score, don't you want to try? What if others surpass you? :D

7. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    surely there will be people who beat my score, but in the meantime, i'd post that up first as an 'encouragement' for other people =)

8. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
  9. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    I'll be posting from this screen now on to make it clear that it's my actual high score and not an "encouragement" score.

[​IMG]

10. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    #30 khuanoz, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    ah touché, that, sir was and still is my highscore..what i meant to say was to let it be an encouragement and it sure did

11. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Sorry if that came off as too snarky :p I'm just not liking the whole cloak and dagger thing the community is doing with this contest. I still want video verification of scores on the last day as well.

12. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    Haha yea not so much of snarky but oh challenge accepted = )
    Yup video verification would be great, I got lucky with them furies, am thinking if a person is truly consequtively lucky he can very well score over 1 million @.@
    Like a game with a healthy dose of probability and luck = D

Attached Files:

13. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    One million seems like too much of a stretch... I'm having a hard time getting to 850k :-/

[​IMG]

14. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    #34 sapphire_neo, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    Haha this is going to make me look stupid but whatever, I feel much better about my chances now! All my scores so far are without using the consumable items... I didn't even stop to look at what they did, just dumped all my cash into upgrades.

Edit: I wish there were bundles for the consumables. 5x Fury reload bundle would be a lifesaver.

15. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
  16. khuanoz

Nov 27, 2012
    Challenge re-accepted, haha I think there are people out there with one mil laughing at us both, nevermind, $10 is great too = ) haha

17. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    It's fine if they are, but I highly doubt it. There's only so much damage you can do in 90 seconds even with the Fury reload. I think the theoretical limit is somewhere around 1mil but practical might be closer to 950k. I'm aiming for 900k right now, let's see how far I can get.

18. Elfuego

Elfuego Member

Jan 5, 2013
    Saphire_neo: i think you cheating... Ultimate mode - both challenge done and no highscore??? Wtf?!
    Btw: i have now litlle bit over 800k i post pictures later..
    To developer pls buton for skip challenge in ultime mode (for coins), 200sec without hurt is almost impossible :( for example 2000 reward, 6000 for skip, just idea...

19. sapphire_neo

Jan 20, 2011
    Thanks for the cheating allegation buddy. I have no idea why that high score was stuck on 0. I played the Ultimate mode once and then never again, maybe it's some bug. I played it again just now and the score updated. Just to settle your nerves I'm going to link to a short video of me showing the scores for both Level 30 and Ultimate:

Verification Video

I hope everyone else posts videos to verify their scores too.

20. A-onesoftPR

A-onesoftPR Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2011
    A-onesoft Games Team Member
    United States
    You are a good example,thanks for your support!:D