Universal Bike Baron - (by Mountain Sheep & Qwiboo)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TimoVihola, Oct 19, 2011.

1. VovaFashion

VovaFashion New Member

Jan 30, 2012
    Can you show video on youtube please...:):rolleyes:

2. Halotla

Halotla Member

Dec 18, 2011
    Do you have a picture ?

3. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    This "bump" >:D

[​IMG]

4. spidey

spidey Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    India

5. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    #1105 JeNeI, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012

6. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

7. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania

8. VovaFashion

VovaFashion New Member

Jan 30, 2012
    who can make a video about way of sun pleeeeeeeeeeease!!!) :)

9. VovaFashion

VovaFashion New Member

Jan 30, 2012
    How to "ride" this places.Could you help me please? Level Way of Sun

Attached Files:

10. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    You need to go slow at the ramps,and when you get to the bombs with quarter-like shapes go fast while doing wheelie.Athe the last part (last image),you need to lean forward while moving,also keep in mind that after you're down,go all way back and take a good speed,else you won't get to the other side.

11. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    #1111 JeNeI, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
    @TimoVihola or Qwiboo

There is a huge bug in the game.On iPad 2 I almost finished Dragon's Teeth but the game exited of level because of 10% battery fuuuuu...(on 4S,game is paused,here exits suddenly)
    Cannot describe what I feel :((

12. Werebite870

Werebite870 Well-Known Member

Feb 7, 2011

13. qwiboo

qwiboo Well-Known Member

New version 1.6 is out! Hopefully no more problems downloading it ;)

14. sellar

sellar Active Member

Jan 14, 2011
    Russia
    I've just updated, but... why did the old app icon return? Or is it just for me? (iTouch 4gen).

15. TurboK

TurboK Member

Jan 3, 2012
    #1115 TurboK, Feb 2, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
    Oooh, the Way Of Sun is really a piece of work. I just finished it with no crashes, after spending numerous hours playing&practicing&failing it. Back at 100% baron campaign.

The level is well designed (although a bit too long, as you could take away the first two easy minutes), and you can practice 95% of the track to be nearly uncrashable. BUT what makes it difficult is that there's the earlier discussed tunnel that I couldn't practice enough, as you only get one chance every 2 minutes to try it. After restart/crash the bike elasticity is changed and you practically can't crash it. I verify this also. I think that this kind of inconsistency in the game physics isn't fun and should be minimized in future levels.

The other really hard part is that last rocket section, maybe it's just me but I can't handle the rocket's as well as I'd hope. This is why I minimize the usage (TIP: you can use brake+"back lean" to cancel a couple of unnecessary rockets)

The hard bumps can be taken as carefully as necessary, as you can carefully try different speeds, I would post a video if I had a suitable camera.

The third thing that prevented me from finishing the level were my nerves. I honestly crashed the LAST JUMP (before the diagonal barrel tunnel just before finish). Not only did I do this once but TWICE. I almost broke my phone plus other stuff at home :mad: . The third time today I finally came clean, but I had to pause the game and drink two cups of coffee to settle my heartbeat. :p

BTW, what happened to the latest small update, I saw I in the app store this mornimg, but now it's gone? :confused:
    EDIT: It became visible again just after this post. I'm off updating :)

16. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    ^^ Fixing the downloading issue for some + 1 easy level,but for me like always 1.5 and 1.6 worked flawlessly :D

17. Ickon

Ickon Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    Does anyone have a sub-57-seconds video of the Tower of Puppylon level?

I have finished it a few time without crashing but i am stuck at the 1 minute mark.
    The only i can think of to improve is to be reckless on the downward section, hold the accelerator and just pray to get through. Surely there is more technique involved than that.

18. JeNeI

JeNeI Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2010
    Student
    Romania
    Sorry for taking the opportunity,but I need it too,so is there anyone kind?

All I need is Tower of Puppylon (time) and Way of Sun left (time&no death) (Baron Campaign - Hard)

19. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I've just tried the updated update and I've still got exactly the same issue - It doesn't even get halfway through it just hangs then says that bike baron could not be updated at this time.......

20. Ickon

Ickon Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2011
    The only advice i can give is to keep trying over and over again.
    It eventually worked for me.