Kayos (By Jonathan Lanis)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jlanis86, Apr 4, 2015.

1. jlanis86

jlanis86 Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2009
    [​IMG]

Hello everyone,
    My name is Jonathan Lanis and today I'm excited to share with you a new game I've been working on. It's called Kayos.

Some of you may know me from my previous game, Boost 2. For those of you familiar with the game, it's a similar idea - easy to pick up and play yet difficult to master. But with Kayos I wanted to boost up the intensity to a whole new level. It's even more challenging and chaotic than anything I've made before. The adrenaline rush is insane, and the graphics are really sharp and smooth (not even the trailer gives it enough justice). Playing this on an iPhone 6 Plus is quite an experience.

The game is nearly complete and in the final stages of testing, so I expect to have it released very soon. Look out for status updates in this post. If you haven't played my earlier game, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a promo code!

Thanks for playing,
    Jonathan

2. Sash-O

Sash-O Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2015
    Germany
    Hi Jonathan,

I'm totally looking forward for your new game Kayos!
    That will be an instant buy for me.

Boost 2 is one of the first games I ever bought on iOS and I'm still enjoying it.

3. All in a Days Play

Apr 2, 2015
    Looks fantastic. Can't wait to play this. Love twitch games. Art looks clean as well. Good job! :)

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Boost 2 is one of the all time greats! Very excited to see your new game!!

5. amusing Grace

amusing Grace Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2008
    Music, Muse, Magick
    Berlin, Germany
    Looks great! Will keep an eye on this.