★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can't post on any articles

04-26-2013, 04:45 PM
Can't post on any articles

Hi, I've had this problem ever since December 27th. Whenever I try to post anything I get an error code 12, You don't have permission to post.

Edit : also I emailed touch arcade a few days ago and received no email or help
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	133.0 KB
ID:	58235  
04-27-2013, 03:58 AM
Did you have no problem posting this thread?

Or is it from a computer?

(I can't help you directly, but more info for arn would be nice)

Need professional proofreading, editing or writing that won't break your budget?
Contact me at vladimirknight.com or via PM.

04-27-2013, 04:50 AM
This is all from my iPhone 5, I post all the time on the forums. But, may it be on a computer or an iPhone, I still get this error.

I've only been "in trouble" once back in October, but that was suspension from primarily the forums. I don't know, I'm just waiting for TA to set things straight...
05-21-2013, 06:58 PM
I have no Privileges on posting on TouchArcade! It's been like this ever since December of 2012! I am getting extremely annoyed especially because I've never done a thing ! I continually receive an ERROR CODE 12 message. I have posted this on the forums to no avail! Emailed The support email 3 times now! Please fix my account!
05-21-2013, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoseven View Post
Did you have no problem posting this thread?

Or is it from a computer?

(I can't help you directly, but more info for arn would be nice)
I believe he is specifically talking about commenting on front page articles.
05-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Same here
I can post in the forums just fine, but I can't comment on articles.
05-26-2013, 11:39 PM
I could be wrong, but are you referring to commenting on the articles they have on the main page? If so, you need to sign into and post with a Disqus account (or a Facebook or Twitter account, as well, I think).

Strange that this would be occurring now, after all this time, but the account you post with on those articles is separate from your TouchArcade one, and it is a completely separate program.

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
05-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
I could be wrong, but are you referring to commenting on the articles they have on the main page? If so, you need to sign into and post with a Disqus account (or a Facebook or Twitter account, as well, I think).
Unless you're using the app, in which case you can somehow comment using your TA account. I wish this was possible from the website, as I mainly browse on the web, and literally only use the app when I want to comment on the front page.
05-27-2013, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
Unless you're using the app, in which case you can somehow comment using your TA account. I wish this was possible from the website, as I mainly browse on the web, and literally only use the app when I want to comment on the front page.
Maybe being able to post on the articles within the app from your Touch Arcade account was a fluke, and they corrected it?

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。