★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
10-17-2015, 11:32 PM
I've started playing BH2 again, and was wondering what I should spend my diamonds on. Is there a specifically good banner that can help me through some 4/5 star missions, or should I just save it for scrolls?
02-28-2016, 10:47 PM
Talking to AphidSenseiRage online today brought back BH memories (and more nostalgia than I'd care to admit, except i just did). So I idled about the wiki a spell, and came across this thread:

http://bugheroes2.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:4027

Foursaken, should you ever want to revisit the franchise, there is no small amount of excellent ideas and inspiration in there

EDIT: In this thread too, it would seem. An admin should really see to aggregating all that info. Now, who runs that wiki again...?

Vocalist of Earthbridge and Neverlast
Game Center/OpenFeint/Plus+/[insert arbitrary game network, online character or multiplayer account here]: Ayjona

Last edited by Ayjona; 02-28-2016 at 10:51 PM.

02-28-2016, 11:52 PM
What a game. WHAT a game.
02-29-2016, 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JCho133 View Post
What a game. WHAT a game.
Agreed. Forsaken is supposed to announce something new very very soon. Maybe their waiting for gdc.
02-29-2016, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckystrikeguy View Post
Agreed. Forsaken is supposed to announce something new very very soon. Maybe their waiting for gdc.
That's too far in the future. UGH. The Twitter has been blah, except when you asked them about it the other day and they've just been answering minor questions so far...

I was thinking a Bug Heroes: Conquest would be a cool... A true RTS in the BH universe, complete with wars waging across the countertop, in the freezer, unleashing hordes of army ants, scorpion brutes, etc. Maybe even a turn-based game.. They've never done that.

Yep, that's it. A Bug Heroes TBS. That'd be sweet.
02-29-2016, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayjona View Post
Talking to AphidSenseiRage online today brought back BH memories (and more nostalgia than I'd care to admit, except i just did). So I idled about the wiki a spell, and came across this thread:

http://bugheroes2.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:4027

Foursaken, should you ever want to revisit the franchise, there is no small amount of excellent ideas and inspiration in there

EDIT: In this thread too, it would seem. An admin should really see to aggregating all that info. Now, who runs that wiki again...?
Definitely a lot of cool stuff. I cant say for sure whether we'll do another Bug Heroes, but I've got the page saved just in case

P.S. should be announcing next game today.
04-11-2016, 05:53 AM
Is there a way to restore purchases?