How much can you mess with the Sims?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by MicroByte, Jul 2, 2009.

1. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

I tried searching for this, but could not find anything about this. How much can you mess with your sim? I remember playing the original and being pretty mean to them to see how the react. Can you do things on the iPhone version or is it pretty tame?

2. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    well to what extent do you mean?

Let me tell you that you can only control 1 sim (up to 3 different accounts) and as far as user to sim actions, there isn't much you can do that they will react to. It's pretty much a small pocket-sized Sims. I mean you can't build a house (though you can upgrade it a few times, the sizes are set), and you focus more on relationships around the neighborhood and getting a job and what-not. You can get married, make friends, and do a lot of actions to other sims (Like annoy/slap/kick over trash can/embarrass/creep out/woohoo). Though if you plan on getting this game, wait till an update. The game is insanely unplayable to the point that it crashes on me AT LEAST within 3 mins of playing the game as of right now. Which is really lame.

3. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    i dont think there gonna update it,aside from the downloabale stuff you can buy, i dont think there adding anything new playability wise to the game its
    EA there not very update friendly with that, its fun when it doesn't crash just not much to do, except woohoo your sims girlfriend or whatever or go fishing, idk you get little quests but besides that whatever you dress your sim as in the beginning he stays as, and there aren't many selections, there's like 5 buildings to go to and a park, you upgrade your house 3 times to get the maximum house, and you can buy stuff for your house, tvs, beds, entertainment stuff, plants,etc. you can have your own garden after you upgrade the 1st time, and then you have to go to work once you get a job, that's about it, fun game, but it does crash pretty often, which seems more and more lately

4. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

Thanks For the reply. I was meaning things like have a sim swim and pulling the ladder or removing the toilet from the house, those kind of mean things

5. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Yeah exactly. And I don't care if they update it with more content, I just want a playable game damnit! rofl. And yeah it seems like it gets worse and worse each time I attempt to play. it is fun for a bit and I don't mind fishing for money so I can fully buy everything i want in my house. But everytime I try to even GET a fish it crashes lol.

BTW Sundance Kid, added you xbox live last night. Was hoping you'd get on cause me and some friends needed one more person for a full party on CoD4 or CoD:WaW ;)

6. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Nah there isn't much of that in this version. No pools or swimming, no ladders to use, and your toilet stays unless you as the user move it when in decoration mode.

7. sundance kid

sundance kid Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2009
    eehhh
    BFE,AZ
    well you can move furniture around ha but no swimming you can fish, repair stuff when it breaks, cook which is a mini game, and watch your garden ha those are pretty much the thigns you do, besides sleep watch tv work, all that junk

booch: i didn't get on until like 1 ha and i played cod waw with my brother and a friend i didn't see you on but i did accept your friend request :)

8. Booch138

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    Lame!!!! I literaly got off at like 12:30 cause I had to wake up for work in 5 hours lol. Today is technically my "Friday" though, so I will be on till all ends of the night ahhaahah see you on brother.