pro baseball 2011 help

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by pixelchild, Oct 1, 2010.

1. pixelchild

pixelchild Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    seriously guys, i'm trying to like this game but having some issues with the learning curve (card game part). please help.

what do i have + and - numbers next to cards? i had a pitcher at +12 but now he is at -12.

how do i level up cards besides paying gp for it? thanks!

2. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    The + and - means how much stats the player has increased as a result of EXP (which increases as he plays more games), card level, and coach/cheerleader bonuses. Your pitcher most likely has a negative currently because you are playing him in the wrong position. You probably have a starting pitcher playing relief, a relief pitcher playing starting, or something.

And the only way to level up your card is to use the money you accumulate. Stats do go up over time the more games you play a player, but ultimately the only way to truely max out a player's stats is to level them up.

3. Rangerlump

Rangerlump Well-Known Member

Jan 20, 2010
    After dumping about $10 into DLC and still getting my face handed to me repeatedly, I just deleted it off my device.

4. TiltMyTouch

TiltMyTouch Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2010
    And sadly this still remains the best baseball game in the store, in my opinion.