App description: FlyBy is an exciting, fast paced, arcade style mobile game with a variety of exciting obstacles and challenges to complete! With randomly generated levels and online leader boards. FlyBy offers many hours of plane flying fun! We hope you will enjoy playing and share our game with your friends!
Check out our website at www.FireFreeGames.com for more information about us or follow us on Twitter at @FireFreeGames!

NathanPie's comments:

I've just released my first mobile game called FlyBy onto the iOS app store and I am very excited to hear what people think of it!

It took about 6 months to develop the game, which I did while at university. The game is similar to 'Helicopter' with a lot of extra features. It has randomly generated levels and over 20 challenges to complete, as well as full integration with Game Center.

It would be great to get some feedback on the game and hear what people think about it.

Thanks for reading!

08-05-2014, 03:54 PM
Tried the link and it seems to not be working? might just be me, but take a look just to make sure!
08-16-2014, 05:20 AM
Hi mdasch,

I've tested both links in my first post and they both seem to be working. You could always search "FlyBy" on the app store, If your not having any luck with the links. Its published under the name "Matthew Taylor".

Thanks for taking an interest in the game though!