App description: It's like Animal Crossing, free on your iOS device!

Download now to start your adventure on your very own tropical island. This is your island, your adventure! Do whatever you like!

THINGS TO DO:
- Talk to villagers
- Catch bugs and fish
- Decorate your house
- Trade with your friends!
- Plant trees and flowers
- Harvest crops
- Decorate your character
- Do quests for villagers

OTHER THINGS:
- The ultimate Sandbox Sim!
- More than 1500 items you can decorate with!
- Hundreds of quests to complete.
- Special events for holidays!
- Hundreds of thousands of players!

REVIEWS:
- "it's a surprisingly good fit for mobile" - 8/10 by PocketGamer!
- 3000+ five star reviews!
- "an enormous amount of gameplay, charm, and innovations" - GameZebo

DOWNLOAD NOW!
- Castaway Paradise runs on iPad 2 and up or iPhone 4s and up or iPod Touch 5th gen and up.

killercow's comments:

Like Animal Crossing on your iPad!

Instant vacation on your own tropical island! Decorate the island, play dress up, collect bugs, grow crops and help your new neighbors. On Castaway Paradise you can do whatever you like. Enjoy outstanding 3D graphics, fun quests & characters and great gameplay.

Features:
- BETA version of the game!
- Fully 3d animated graphics
- Decorate your very own island
- Customize your character
- Hundreds of items to collect and use, and decorate with!
- Befriend the quirky villagers
- Farm, fish, catch bugs, earn money, collect, plant trees do whatever you like!

*Castaway Paradise is launching as a BETA. This beta of the game might contain bugs and some features are missing! We would love to get your feedback to improve Castaway Paradise.

** Does not run on iPad 1.

10-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMH View Post
A lifetime VIP is something we could add. We'll see how the current version does and improve accordingly.
@BMH: Have you thought about this? I believe if this game had the option of making it fully premium it would satisfy many people including myself.
10-27-2014, 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualBoyFreak View Post
@BMH: Have you thought about this? I believe if this game had the option of making it fully premium it would satisfy many people including myself.
Ok, I just deleted the game because I don't like it as a freemium experience. If you ever decide to make a one-time IAP to transform the game to a premium experience, please let us know. Thanks.
11-21-2014, 05:14 AM

In the next update:
Chat!

Co-Founder & Game Designer at Stolen Couch Games