03-28-2014, 06:38 AM
#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geertyy View Post
When is it finished? I bought all the upgrades and have like 200,000,000,000,000 coins right now..
•••Spoiler:  1.000.000.000.000.000

But it is not finish

•••Spoiler:  You should replay in order to collect every prize
03-28-2014, 09:37 AM
#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey1610 View Post
•••Spoiler:  1.000.000.000.000.000

But it is not finish

•••Spoiler:  You should replay in order to collect every prize
Woah, felt great to get the Pot of Legend, •••Spoiler:  but I'm not gonna do it all over

03-28-2014, 10:57 AM
#23
Joined: Mar 2012
Location: NY, NY
Posts: 925
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrey1610 View Post
•••Spoiler:  1.000.000.000.000.000

But it is not finish

•••Spoiler:  You should replay in order to collect every prize
How many are there?
03-28-2014, 11:00 AM
#24
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Forge World
Posts: 6,310
I deleted this after one play through, because I could see myself sitting there for the rest of my life tapping away if I didn't.
03-28-2014, 11:36 AM
#25
Quote:
Originally Posted by smegly View Post
How many are there?
I don't know. •••Spoiler:  Found two of them
03-28-2014, 01:58 PM
#26
Spoiler Alert

Cool Tip #1: See Your Trophies During Gameplay
•••Spoiler:  When you finish the game and play again, your trophy [trophies] appear in miniaturized form at the top level.

Cool Tip #2: When Is The Game Over?
•••Spoiler:  As it says at the beginning, you have to accumulate 1,000,000,000,000,000 points. At that point, the illuminated pot of legend will appear, and a trophy appears in the trophy shelf.

Cool Tip #3: How to Level Quickly
•••Spoiler:  Try to increase the level and regenerate skills first, as that indicates the level of coins you can access and how quickly they regenerate.

Disco Zoo: 1629/1800 Animals; 60/72 Animals Diamondized
03-31-2014, 11:04 AM
#27
What happens when you collect all gold trophies?

Hello, all:

My trophy case now has seven trophies. I was wondering if anyone has acquired all trophies, and, if so, what happens.

Thanks,
frisbee10461

Disco Zoo: 1629/1800 Animals; 60/72 Animals Diamondized
03-31-2014, 11:23 AM
#28
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
I deleted this after one play through, because I could see myself sitting there for the rest of my life tapping away if I didn't.
I did exactly the same thing! I can't really recommend the game purely on critical terms but it's still one of the single most addictive experiences I've encountered in my iOS lifetime. I think it encapsulates the whole RPG grinding to the point of being over-leveled compulsion and condenses it down to the most basic function.

I'd absolutely love to see a fleshed out version of this with a world map, choosing dungeons that have unique pots and denizens but reward you with equipment for your heroes. I love the hands-off approach the gameplay takes, which I usually see as a negative in most games; leaving you in charge of one of my personal favourite parts of RPGs - the leveling. The visual style is already perfected in my opinion and the gameplay is there so I don't think it would take much more to make a fully featured premium product. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy that!

https://pixelatedparadise.wordpress.com/ - Daily iOS Roundups and Multi-Platform Reviews.
Xbox: PeteOzzy Steam: PeteOzzy GC: PeteOzzy107 PSN: PeteOzzy107 Friend Invites always welcome.
03-31-2014, 11:59 AM
#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeteOzzy View Post
I did exactly the same thing! I can't really recommend the game purely on critical terms but it's still one of the single most addictive experiences I've encountered in my iOS lifetime. I think it encapsulates the whole RPG grinding to the point of being over-leveled compulsion and condenses it down to the most basic function.

I'd absolutely love to see a fleshed out version of this with a world map, choosing dungeons that have unique pots and denizens but reward you with equipment for your heroes. I love the hands-off approach the gameplay takes, which I usually see as a negative in most games; leaving you in charge of one of my personal favourite parts of RPGs - the leveling. The visual style is already perfected in my opinion and the gameplay is there so I don't think it would take much more to make a fully featured premium product. I wouldn't even hesitate to buy that!
The tapping / regeneration thing might have a chance being an interesting active battle mechanic for an RPG, totally. The really nailed something here. I think it'd be a very good piece to a larger experience that would be well worth some coin.

Simpsons Tapped Out: supersmashandy
04-01-2014, 10:13 AM
#30
What happens when you collect all gold trophies?

After you acquire all gold trophies, if you play the game the next time and achieve the desired score, •••Spoiler:  the Pot of Legend appears, just like before. However, this time, it is not replaced by a gold trophy. Instead, the Opening screen appears. So, you do not get another trophy.

Disco Zoo: 1629/1800 Animals; 60/72 Animals Diamondized