Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 09-29-2014, 10:36 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

yep same here
Old 09-29-2014, 11:10 PM
iPad 2, OS 4.x

No issue running the update myself. But not sold on the crystal upgrade system. My big problem is what to do with my collection of legend items with none of them having any slot. It basically means I can longer upgrade them by re-rolling their stats. That's kind of a shame since the fun for me is to try different item combo and tweak each item's stats to get uptimum builds.

Last edited by ruggedland; 09-29-2014 at 11:18 PM..
Old 09-30-2014, 01:34 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

We know about this issue and are currently working with Apple to resolve the problem. It effects devices that are NOT running iOS 8.x. Trying to get them to push our new patch out as quickly as possible! Sorry about this issue!
Old 09-30-2014, 01:38 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedland View Post
No issue running the update myself. But not sold on the crystal upgrade system. My big problem is what to do with my collection of legend items with none of them having any slot. It basically means I can longer upgrade them by re-rolling their stats. That's kind of a shame since the fun for me is to try different item combo and tweak each item's stats to get uptimum builds.
There are crystals that also add sockets to items themselves. We have a detailed list of what each crystal is and what it does on our site as well.

We tried to give players as many options as possible when it came to enhancing their gear. We felt the crystals would enable players to do it for free (since they don't cost gold to apply) and would remove some of the randomness of our old enchanting system that many players felt was unfair.

Thank you for the feedback though, it helps us continue to work to make our game as great as possible!
Old 09-30-2014, 01:31 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default New Patch 1.6.1 on APP Store

Thanks to some wicked fast reaction time on Apple's end, the update that fixes our nasty freeze on iOS 7.xx and below devices has been released to the App store.

Sorry about this issue in the first place and a HUGE HUGE thank you to team at Apple for the quick response.