Concept/illustrator available

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by paulboutros, Jan 22, 2010.

1. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    #1 paulboutros, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    Hello , everybody

I am a French artist who live and work in Us

I'm looking for some freelance paid job.
    If you want me to create something for you ,let me know how much you want to spend on it and when you need it done.

The work can be anything as long as I can technically do it.
    If you need something but it is not displayed on my web site let me know, I may find something for you on my external hard drive.

Your budget doesn't matter I will tell you what I can do for you depending on what you have for me :)

Feel free to check my portfolio and contact me at
    [email protected]

http://paulboutros.com/

Attached Files:

2. KGameLover1

KGameLover1 Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Student
    Ohio
    Wow, you're good.

If i was looking for an artist for a war game, I'd pick you, probably.

3. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    Thank you sir ! I should add a soldier and a mech .That will make my profile more convincing for a war game.

4. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    what kind of game do you work for?

5. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

You've got some very detailed illustration capabilities there, and I'm interested in talking about some paid work with you. I've got a futuristic war game slated for after my current project is done, unfortunately my schedule is still a couple of months out on that :(

6. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    #6 paulboutros, Jan 23, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2010
    Thanks for your comment. I will be interested to learn about the future paid work. In few month yeah it sounds a little bit far from now but it is ok as long as we keep in touch.
    Before your next project begin, let me know at anytime if there is something else i can work on. I waist to much time in my job search...because new to freelance...I would rather create new vehicles...monsters...etc

7. CommanderData

CommanderData Well-Known Member
    Patreon Indie

That is fair, I actually have one artist already doing a small amount of sprite work for my next game (the one *after* my current project, which already has several artists working on it). Maybe I can hire you to do a couple of illustrations before the project officially starts just to keep you busy :D

I'll try to e-mail you later this weekend and reference our discussion here!

8. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    I appreciate you may keep me busy with some illustrations. You can go ahead sending more details at [email protected]. There, we will see if we can find a good deal.

9. nazbot

nazbot New Member

Mar 23, 2010
    I hired Paul for an iPhone app I am working on and he did a great job. Very high quality work. I would highly recommend him.

10. rhansson

rhansson Well-Known Member

Great work Paul!

11. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    thanks for your interest and let me know if there is any work I can do you.;)

12. paulboutros

paulboutros Member

Dec 19, 2009
    wwww

jwwwwwww