Kwalee are looking for a social media person

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Eclectic, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Eclectic

Eclectic Well-Known Member

http://www.kwalee.com/2012/10/01/were-hiring-fantastic-job-opportunity-in-community-management/

We’re hiring! Fantastic job opportunity in community management!
    Monday 1st October 2012
    Kwalee has a fantastic job available for a talented community and social media person!

The role includes managing our website and social media; such as Facebook, Twitter and YouTube. You will work alongside the CMO and Brand Evangelist to promote Kwalee, its products and its staff to the world.

The ideal candidate must:

Be a gamer and have a very good knowledge of video games.
    Be an accomplished writer.
    Have a good working knowledge of a range of social media. Pinterest, Reddit, Tumblr etc as well as Facebook and Twitter.
    If you think you’re the person for the job, then please send an email with your CV, covering letter and salary expectations to [email protected].

Our outgoing Community Evangelist, Joe Barron, is returning to the world of video game journalism after a fantastic learning experience in his time at Kwalee.

“Without Kwalee I would not have had the opportunity to experience game development first-hand. Working alongside David Darling, Bruce Everiss and so many other talented and experienced people has been an enormously exciting time for me. I can take my new knowledge of the game development process with me to give my games journalism career a rare level of insight which many writers have never had access to.”

“Whoever takes my place can look forward to working in a wonderful creative atmosphere, where no two days are ever the same. You certainly won’t get bored in the Kwalee office! There are great perks on offer too, from health insurance and pension, to the now legendary table tennis arena! I’m looking forward to taking on the challenges of games journalism again, but whoever takes my place is going to have a fantastic time and get paid while they’re doing it!”

Kwalee offers great bonuses including:

Salary negotiable based on skills and experience.
    Generous profit based bonus scheme.
    Pension scheme and private health insurance.
    Life assurance.
    Company iPhone or iPad.
    Company activity days.
    Access to our famous table tennis facilities!