Which One Should I Get?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by shadowhawkx, Jan 23, 2013.

1. shadowhawkx

shadowhawkx Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Hi guys, soo i really want a good quality rpg with a good story that will keep me interested and fun combat and all that. I was thinking between The World Ends With You or Final Fantasy 4. I heard they're both good games but they are kinda pricey to get them both so...
    Which one: TWEWY or FF4???

Also if u know any other games that are really fun, please recommend as many as u like, I'm open to suggestions:cool:

Thank you
    PS: sorry if I went at posted on the wrong place on the forums :eek: I'm still kind of new here!

2. Koalachlamydia77

Koalachlamydia77 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
  3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    The World Ends With You is the only one I've played, but I would choose that. The combat is insanely satisfying and unique. It's kind of a beat-'em-up, but with quite a bit more depth than it originally seems. Final Fantasy IV is turn-based battles, and though I don't mind that so much anymore, I think it would be more fun in the long run to play The World Ends With You.

I also love the story of The World Ends With You. But I've heard Final Fantasy IV has one of the best Final Fantasy stories yet... so I don't know.

I say The World Ends With You :)

And you're open to suggestions? All right, you asked for it:

Wake the Cat

Favorite iOS game of 2013, calling it right now. You guide a ball of yarn, using obstacles in the environment, to a sleeping kitten to wake her up. Most adorable premise ever, and seriously fun for a mere dollar. :cool:

4. MidianGTX

MidianGTX Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009