07-17-2013, 07:04 AM
Ropes are the #1 most valuable tool in an adventure game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiccheese View Post
I love how in the video the guy grabs a rope and states, "it may come in useful". WTF?
07-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Looks interesting though the video doesn't give you a good snapshot of the game. All you see is a guy walking around which isn't enough to sway me into a purchase. Lot of voiced dialogue but not really enough information to make an informed decision. Wait and see for me.
08-16-2013, 04:24 PM
For $2 maybe I'll be the guy that takes the plunge and actually tries the game. The lack of comments/reviews is highly concerning.
08-16-2013, 05:12 PM
Since the price has indeed been reduced from earlier, I did take the plunge, and the game does not look too bad, at least to start.

I was puzzled, though, when I loaded the game for the first time, and before starting to play, to see a big "purchase" button at the bottom right of the screen. Hopefully, this is meant for future episodes as they are released.
09-21-2013, 09:21 PM
Bought it for a buck and so far I'm not impressed. Granted I'm playing it on my iPhone, and it really needs to be played on a bigger screen. Will free up some memory on the iPad and give it another shot.