★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-21-2017, 08:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsabiston View Post
@hyperlinked thanks for letting me know about that Wisk bug, I need to take a look at that. So how did you end up getting the Tontritus?
I didn't and couldn't. I was replaying the game to try the paths I didn't take in the story the first time like killing the 5 clowns instead of the Wizard of Wor.
06-21-2017, 02:18 PM
Finished

Ok, just finished the game.. now some bugs / thoughts..

First of all, amazing game, thank you so much bsabiston for such a wonderful time. I loved all of the humor and the throwback style. Really, amazing.

1. The Oracle in Gladdis has four quests.. or requests. I did them all, and the oracle closed up shop; however the quest log never cleared up.

2. You don't need Zorkmurk to kill Yarak. In fact, I couldn't complete the Deonotics quest at all and never did gain access to the sword. I have no idea where it is?! I thought it was pretty funny when the king told me that I had Zorkmurk!

3. When I killed Yarak, I didn't have enough MP to use Apotheo! So I had to redo the tower to make it through the quest.

Again, thanks for such a great game. I had a wonderful time!
06-21-2017, 02:48 PM
Hey Sonarun,

So glad you liked the game! And I'm sorry about those bugs. Would you mind emailing me using the Contact Dev button in the Options screen? I'd like to find out more about that Zordmurk thing, that needs to be fixed ASAP!

Last edited by bsabiston; 06-21-2017 at 04:32 PM.
Yesterday, 03:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonarun View Post
You don't need Zorkmurk to kill Yarak. In fact, I couldn't complete the Deonotics quest at all and never did gain access to the sword. I have no idea where it is?!
Elron Hubbard in your hometown has the Zordmurk. You need to get the Deonotics pin and then use the pin to open the locked door to the crypt to face Elron Hubbard and claim the Zordmurk. I can't remember where you get the pin though.
Today, 02:53 AM
I'm also struggling with aquiring the sword but only because When I've fought the 3 monsters in the catacombs where the sword is. Elron just keeps running away and I can't catch him. Or kill him with magic. any help would be greatly appreciated