Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 08-17-2012, 12:20 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Well the price has dropped and so has the I bought it, plays very well, handling is good. Graphics nice

There is a career mode which I have to try. Don't think it's a tournament / season type thing though. If there was a league mode it would be great

Think the price is fair, decent game
Old 04-07-2013, 11:48 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Wow. After reading that response from NuOxygen's marketing director, I wouldn't download this or any game from this arrogant developer if they paid me! I'm always shocked to read these stories of rude responses on the part of marketing directors representing developers to legitimate concerns. It's like half the marketing rejects end up representing developers.
Old 04-07-2013, 12:12 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

How do you find this thread as its quite old! Yeah terrible response by that guy. I avoided all their games because of that. Shame as this game had potential
Old 04-07-2013, 01:10 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

The sad part it boils down to priciples, guess according to him, YOU need to be in the gaming industry to understand their pricing strategy or lack ther of. It's called not getting ripped off by greedy people.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:48 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxyman1974 View Post
The video is the one you see, and there will be others on the web and posted on sites. We will update this thread so you can see it.
What is the price you are willing to pay for a game like this ? 2.99$ seems to be an acceptable price for the job that has been done. There are many free games to choose from . Go ahead an get those, no problem. I hate "price" questions like these ones , and I want to point this out for all the people on this form that know enough about creating games , playing games and selling games, so they will know better people like you. (So would you work for free? we got some good jobs open for free, come on I'll hire you) I do not need to argue with you. You are right to say whatever you think, god bless it is so. What I want you to understand is that nothing is for nothing. There are people that work, to bring you in time, these quality games. Who are you? a reviewer ? (not a game maker of course). What is your experience into gaming? Who are you working for, what have you done in the gaming industry? What do you know about mobile marketing? just answer these questions because we are curious. I put my face into this industry every single day. Francesco Mattioli . Marketing Director NuOxygen
Well sir that was rude. I for one tought that the questioning at the end is a bit much. Nevermind the "neiner neiner you have no credability since you don't make games."
Can you price tires? Can you Patch a tire?
This kind of thing turns customers off dude. It ain't right. Nor is it good for the companies reputation.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:30 PM

2.99 with .99 cents all tracks and cars
Old 06-05-2013, 03:17 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Must admit i wished they would update this. If this had a career mode where you race say 8 tracks and get points for finishing in the top 3, it would be really good.

Just single race after single race is boring. Graphically its very good, controls work well, like i say it just needs another mode.
Old 06-05-2013, 05:15 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default I guess

these guys used the same engine like in their last game "Racing Legends" only with newer cars. The game looked good at screenshots but if you drive it was not amusing. The controls were horrible direct and the camera was too high or to low, so after a few races: it couldnt enjoy it.

If you are interested, here is my review of "Racing Legends" wich seems the same - please use google translator http://www.appgemeinde.de/2012/review-racing-legends/