Support our Sponsors:

Old 03-29-2014, 09:17 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

I have only played a short time, but I must say it is a good platformer. If you like Mario style play then you will enjoy this game. Graphics are good and controls are responsive. I too have missed the buttons a few times and would like them a little larger. Platformers are not my favorite type of game but this one will remain on the phone (5s) as I am enjoying my time with it. It is well worth the .99 cents. The bonus is also having the Dev here to listen to complaints if you have them.

Last edited by sleb; 03-29-2014 at 09:19 PM..
Old 03-30-2014, 04:37 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Thanks for kind words, and I am listening to suggestions. I'm working on a way for you guys to adjust the controls hopefully I can submit a update for that very soon maybe even today sometime.

here's a screen shot of what I'm setting up for the control issue. it will let you move the controls around anywhere you want and adjust there size one at a time or all at once and test right there before playing the game.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:51 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Submitted update v1.2 added the custom control setup above and a few graphic changes, see below.

Old 04-03-2014, 08:27 AM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Just wanted to let everyone Know I have submitted a new version of Steam Jack called Steam Jack 2048 - this is a FREE version with Ads.. I hope Apple lets me keep both Free and Paid.. The sales on Paid are only at 25 so figured I would try a FREE version also.

I'm still waiting on Apple to update paid version hopefully soon and also note I found a bug in the second mini-Game Plasmag Miner..if you complete 1st level it want advance to next level, I already fixed just waiting for current update to get out of the way.

I also made some changes to 3rd mini-Game Martian Flapper Bird to make it a bit more difficult.

And on side note Game is now on Android I posted links here in Android forums.

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=224167
Old 04-07-2014, 12:47 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Finally, new version 1.2 just went live, This adds the custom control setup "see screen shot above", and a few graphic changes let me know what you think.

I still have a version 1.3 to submit and this version will fix mini-Game Plasmag Miner not advancing to next board.

Thanks
Old 04-07-2014, 02:31 PM
iPad mini 2, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelmold View Post
Yes I actually studied the Mario layout of the first board trying to figure out why such a simple game was so much fun, and I did change it up it's not exactly the same "ANYMORE, lol" also added more blocks but I did leave some in place, I am a Mario fan love that game which was my inspiration for making my own version and I do hope you enjoy playing it.

And not to mention I even through in a Flappy Clone to try and Unlock as a bonus level, lol..
fair enough, and i can see that you put a lot of thought into game design and make it looks fun to play from the trailer. good luck and wish you the best.