04-03-2014, 05:24 PM
gems

Gem requirements toward the end are pretty ridiculous. 4200 green gems for a single trinket? riiiiiiight
06-06-2014, 07:21 PM
desert and gem requirements

I agree on the gem rquirements towards the end. they are really ridiculous (2000 blue gems?). moreover, the gem usage, as well as gem color collection, is unbalanced.

lastly, i also could not manage to get 5 stars in desert. the last challenge is not doable. i tried really hard, and i am really god in this game (i am in top 100 in most places), but level 11 is not doable. ten is max you can get. please fix these things.
03-16-2015, 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmington View Post
Touching the lighthouse when it is locked throws a beam of light in the direction that should help, i.e. the Kingmaker : beat the level which the Kingmaker is inhabiting to unlock the lighthouse. Entry costs gems.
LOL! i never noticed the light house does beam a light until i see your reply!

btw, i guess thats it? the developer should at least implement an endless mode or something
03-16-2015, 05:13 AM
from the game center leaderboard i can see there are like 1384388 players so the game must be doing not bad? why are the developer abandoned this game?
03-16-2015, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryfakesmile View Post
from the game center leaderboard i can see there are like 1384388 players so the game must be doing not bad? why are the developer abandoned this game?
I dont think Mountain Sheep abandoned this, just not a priority.

Im pretty sure right now they are focusing on Hardland.

It'd be great if KingHunt got upgraded though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
03-16-2015, 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karmington View Post
I think it was just a new character to start with, though we were geared to make new levels too if we had been smashing on the charts.

Leaderboards are fairly accurate estimate of sales.

Minigore 1 update is mostly supporting new devices, and there's a sort of retrospective sneak peek at an early stage of Minigore 2 as an additional level, plus some tweaks here and there like a more sexy main menu... Nothing really stunning I admit but it's main aim is to serve as a gateway for people who haven't found MG2 or KingHunt.