Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Nope it just means you can't enhance it anymore.

2. TheEvilNoob

TheEvilNoob Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Noob assassinator
    My evil lair
    Great game! But why is everything WAY overpriced? It costs me half my gold just to go to the healer one time... The healer should be a couple hundred gold, not over ten times that. Am I missing some way to make money extremely fast?

3. UmbraVir

UmbraVir Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Student
    CT
    I'd like to know as well. I plan to reinstall and start up again once AP exams finish.

4. DoctorTanuki

DoctorTanuki Well-Known Member

May 2, 2012
    Thanks kalong :) I will definitely pay you back someday. my gears are getting better :D

5. DoctorTanuki

May 2, 2012
    Amazing Zura! haha im on my way to becoming super strong too haha. boss monsters are still hard for me but the rest of the grind is not too bad :) gonna work on ann after lam and heine . i LOVE heine hahaha. wheres the best place to try and get unique dragon cards?

6. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    hope to see you and everyone else on our level soon :)

7. KaLong

KaLong Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    What is your IGN, I can send you some gold :D

8. Juicebox_R

Juicebox_R Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    It seems like that in the very beginning but once you start killing lots of mobs and getting loot you'll find that items sell for a lot.

9. Trixle

Trixle Active Member

Apr 18, 2012
    Aww no one can tell where to get unique dragon cards? I been farming fragment of dimensions for almost. 2 hurs and nothing

10. DoctorTanuki

May 2, 2012
    Do you have to keep killing the dragon and hope he drops the card? I also have been farming a bunch there lol

11. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    #3151 DaEvilWithin, May 6, 2012
    Last edited: May 6, 2012
    So I started yesterday and I'm around level 30 with Pochi and 35 with Ann. So far going full DEX and full INT, but my equipments are quite low compared to my level. I was thinking of stopping and farming for a level 37 set for both my characters and it occurs to me that I need Snail Skin/Lizard Scales. Does anyone know which mobs I have to farm to get these? I have been killing snails for a while but to no avail, so I am assuming that it must be a specific type of snail.

Also, if someone could provide me a link to the spreadsheet of where to farm Uniques it would be much appreciated.

Lastly I would like to buy Snail Skin/Lizard Scales if you have some as well. I'm not sure of a price, but I should have enough money to buy enough for the whole set if you name one.

My IGN is Toast1995.

EDIT: Forgot to ask, where exactly should a level 3X train? I'm beginning to be severely underlevelled. Should I just roll with the MQ-line like I have been?

12. DukeTBone

DukeTBone Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Yay, went from level 16 to 26 today.
    Took forever, but finally can wear the full jelly sets (jake), and the sword (xexist), and the gold from multiple people. u guys are amazing.

13. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA

Spreadsheet is in my sig. Bookmark or add it to ur siggy if you like :)

14. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    hopefully the last newb question of the weekend: what is AI 1 and AI 2?
    For my sub, I'm using Heine as healer, but I also want her to cast a couple of waves of light here and there. Should she be "White Wizard" for AI 1 and "Archimage" for AI 2?

15. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Reverse that actually Archmage for AI 1 then white wizard for AI 2

16. DukeTBone

May 3, 2012
    Got it! Thanks!

17. Lillee

Lillee Member

May 5, 2012
    Did you get that staff I posted ZURA? Not sure if you'd found it or not.. but I didn't see it on the spreadsheet. :eek:

Also; anyone who can help >__> I'm around level 35 with Pochi and 32 with Heine and I'm struggling a bit with trying to farm up equips. Park isn't a walk in the park (no pun intended >.<) with sub-par equips.

If you can help me out would be greatly appreciated. My name is Lillee ingame as well.

18. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Hey, if anyone would like a lvl 54 sword for pochi I have one that I kept, it's not unique but it's purple, +5 with 4 grand pudding cards. I can list the stats if anyone wants it, I'm too lazy to get a pic.

19. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    Thank you for that, for some reason I couldn't view your signature until I went to your profile.

20. DaEvilWithin

DaEvilWithin Member

May 6, 2012
    Sounds like we're basically in the same boat (with the exception of needing to fight Park). If I get any spare gear in my farming travels, I'll mail it to you but I still have had no luck on a snail skin so don't get your hopes up.