Any Modern Combat 2 Tips?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by Vman4, May 1, 2011.

1. Vman4

Vman4 New Member

May 1, 2011
    None im in School...
    Ohio
    First off Hello! Some of you may know me from around gameloft live on Rainbow Six but not really MC2.....yet. Anyways does anyone have some tips on sniping because I suck at it -_- Thanks everyone and nice meeting ya ;)

2. phattestfatty

phattestfatty Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2010
    WELCOME TO TA!! :D

but with MC2, I quit about a month ago, but when I did snipe (which wasn't often) I'd find a place where I was mostly covered far away from other places. Usually behind a rock or with a back to a wall. Then, I'd find the spot where people would usually come into view and wait, occasionally zooming out to make sure there were no people. if someone came into my view, I'd shoot. Of course I was pretty bad at it.

BTW, if you get used to it, then using a pistol is a bosssssss.

3. Vman4

Vman4 New Member

May 1, 2011
    None im in School...
    Ohio
    Thanks so much man yeah im beast with pistol :)

4. iNexus

iNexus Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2010
    The Great White North
    ima pro sniper rank 70 here are some tips I follow when using sniper

1. don't run around n play like you have a rifle bcuz u will get owned in close combat.
    2.always use the first sniper tht gets unlocked + sniper dmg perk, dradonitch suck don't use it. Aim for the upper body it's 1 hit ko
    3. find multiple campsites and alternate between then after each kill or wen no prey has been spotted for a while.
    4 wen moving between campsite switch to ur secondary weapon.
    5. if you kill someone with a rifle, switch to ur secondary weapon n pickup the rifle.
    6. Learn to quickscope/ no scope
    7. Add me on gl live mad_sn1per

5. Shankopotamus

Shankopotamus Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2011
    These are some really good tips, especially numbers 1 and 3. Like stated above, you have to keep a good distance away, but don't just camp in one spot. I like to move around the borders of the map so I am not right in the middle of everything.