Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-10-2013, 07:59 PM

Yes, it's much better now, but I still think you need to buy at least the gold doubler to enjoy the game. I hope the payouts increase as you progress though because going against the AI with two traits is pretty tough. Thanks to the dev's for listening. Question: is the Premium Pack a one-device one-time purchase or can I restore the purchase on my iPhone using the same account?
Old 10-11-2013, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungho View Post
Yes, it's much better now, but I still think you need to buy at least the gold doubler to enjoy the game. I hope the payouts increase as you progress though because going against the AI with two traits is pretty tough. Thanks to the dev's for listening. Question: is the Premium Pack a one-device one-time purchase or can I restore the purchase on my iPhone using the same account?
The pack should restore just fine. Only the gold is consumable.
Old 10-20-2013, 11:40 AM

Just want to say thank-you to the dev's for listening & improving the game. I'm at level 30 now & can confirm with the gold doubler the game plays great! No need for iap gold unless you are impatient. Just playing through the tournaments will net you enough gold for traits & recharges. Save gold to buy the discounted traits as you go as they are very expensive to go back & buy later. Playing traits really adds a level of strategy to the game. I highly recommend this game.
Old 10-22-2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bungho View Post
Just want to say thank-you to the dev's for listening & improving the game. I'm at level 30 now & can confirm with the gold doubler the game plays great! No need for iap gold unless you are impatient. Just playing through the tournaments will net you enough gold for traits & recharges. Save gold to buy the discounted traits as you go as they are very expensive to go back & buy later. Playing traits really adds a level of strategy to the game. I highly recommend this game.
Thank you for your support.

Just a note the 1.19 update went out a few days ago with balance and bug fixes as well.
Old 10-30-2013, 09:27 AM

If you are curious how a real game of Dead Man's Draw play, we have a gameplay video up for the physical cards Kickstarter.

http://youtu.be/BcH8sXFwKpg
Old 10-30-2013, 12:51 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I am enjoying the game so far. It is simple to learn, but gets deeper as new special abilities are unlocked. Also, the theme and graphucs are appealing.

I have seen a few folks ask about multi-player, but have not seen any comments on this from the developer. The game would seem like a natural for turn-based Game Center play. Am I missing something?
Old 11-01-2013, 08:37 AM

Dead Man’s Draw is free this weekend on the App Store – download it free and keep it forever through Sunday.

If you like the game, please consider our Kickstarter for the physical version as well – we’re in the home stretch, but making our goal is no sure thing yet.
Old 11-01-2013, 09:02 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by IslandDog View Post
Dead Man’s Draw is free this weekend on the App Store – download it free and keep it forever through Sunday.

If you like the game, please consider our Kickstarter for the physical version as well – we’re in the home stretch, but making our goal is no sure thing yet.
I would have liked to support on kickstarter but it's the same deal with nearly all kickstarters because I'm in the uk my pledge would need an extra $20 for postage, same reason why I always try and find stuff from the uk and not import from the us.
Old 11-03-2013, 02:25 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I don't know how I missed this when it came out coz it ticks a lot of boxes for me. Got it free <feels guilt> and it is really a nice game. Simple, fast, strategic and you can alter your own luck a lot by nit being greedy. Good risk/reward thing going on and lots of extras introduced along the way wit the traits and alterations to rules in various ways.

Great game!