Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old Today, 04:25 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man11 View Post
I'm so pissed. I just fought through a ultimate MP battle, got to the last fight without issue, then face a hacker with Raven and Cassandra Cain Batgirl. Not understanding Raven's CHEAP passive, I was victimized as I had RSWW with full health swapped with Raven's health when it was just a shred. Then I bring RS Superman in, start kicking her @ss, and wary of the passive, go to finish her off in one shot with his special 2. Lo and behold, midway through the Man of Steel special 2, her passive activates again and again brings me down to a shred of health. So I lost and wasted the time and didn't get the ultimate bonus. Effing hacker....why can NR not find these guys???
Unreleased cards are SUPPOSED to be an automatic ban... NR will catch and ban the account soon; however, not before he/she spoiled your victory.

You can report the player; however, they will just associate a new WBID with the hacked deck and spoil your victory again...

I haven't seen as many fighting Epic since the higher MP fight became available... but they are still there.

I've seen a team with E-VII Ares, CCB, and the Unreleased Raven... ALL with 300 gear scores of course -_-
Old Today, 08:10 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briscoe88 View Post
Unreleased cards are SUPPOSED to be an automatic ban... NR will catch and ban the account soon; however, not before he/she spoiled your victory.

You can report the player; however, they will just associate a new WBID with the hacked deck and spoil your victory again...

I haven't seen as many fighting Epic since the higher MP fight became available... but they are still there.

I've seen a team with E-VII Ares, CCB, and the Unreleased Raven... ALL with 300 gear scores of course -_-
The most annoying part is I should have won if not for my lack of understanding of the new Raven passive. Rest assured that won't happen again.

So I squeezed in a couple more RSB's to get him to E5 before the sale ended. I'm really excited now with the Lobo sale that it means we will be seeing more sales and hopefully past challenge characters available for a week at a time. Does Darkseid have a new comic coming out (lol)?