★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Plug for Minecraft PE

02-04-2015, 03:42 PM
Plug for Minecraft PE

Hi All!

After months of work, 'Plug for Minecraft PE' is finally on the app store

Plug 'plugs' into minecraft PE and allows you to use commands in a single player or local multiplayer game. For the first time in PE you can use commands like 'give' or 'teleport'.

Currently there are a bunch of commands available, with many more to follow. We have a permissions system in place as well. The aim is to grow this include every possible command from the usual plugins you've seen.

We're already working on things like 'protect' to protect an area for example.

Check it out, and let us know what you think and if you have any sugestions

Check out the video below:

Youtube link | Pop Up

A World first! Commands for Minecraft PE just like the PC version!!

Now you can use commands like ‘give’ and ’teleport’ in your Minecraft PE Game

Plug for Minecraft PE plugs into Minecraft PE to give you ‘Bukkit’ style commands in your game. Plug works in both single player AND multiplayer games, so both you as the owner of the world, and players who connect are able to use the commands available.

All commands are controlled from inside Minecraft PE chat, just like Plugins on the PC version of Minecraft.

Now you can use commands like ‘give’ to give yourself items in survival mode, or ‘teleport’ to teleport yourself to another location or player. In this version we’ve added lots of commands you normally only see in the PC version of the game.

Plug is very easy to use, all you have to do is open Minecraft PE and start a world. Once in the game use commands by typing them directly into the chat. For example to show help: .h

Plug is a world first and no other App exists like it on the App Store. We are constantly developing it and hope to implement every PC plugin possible eventually!
02-04-2015, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post

Worst idea ever!

02-04-2015, 04:57 PM
Here's a promo code

02-04-2015, 05:13 PM
Code has been redeemed.

Will this work when using android to ios for multiplayer? Or ios to ios only?
02-04-2015, 05:41 PM
Sure. Of course the iOS device would host the world with Plug and the android device would connect.
02-04-2015, 08:05 PM
Another promo code:

Let me know what you think so far!
02-05-2015, 02:52 AM
Code used?
02-05-2015, 03:30 AM
02-05-2015, 10:32 PM
Lol I still have Minecraft PE on my phone. I was in the middle of building my fortress when I took a walk...and walked...and walked...still haven't found my way home so I haven't picked it up since.

Are you telling me this will let me teleport back to my castle?!?!? Or would I have to start all over again?
02-06-2015, 05:17 AM
Yep you can teleport to a coordinate

If you know what it is just do .tp x y z

Otherwise type .c to see your current coordinates and you can probably figure out from there which direction you've walked too much and can adjust x or z accordingly.

Infinite worlds spawn you at 0 128 0 and then MCPE adjust y (height) to put you on the highest block i.e. above ground at 0,0.

You could also do .tp 0 128 0
you would telelport into the sky at 0, 0 and fall down to the highest point. You'd probably die (if not in creative) but you can respawn. Don't worry about lost items you can use .g to give yourself stuff

.g ironsword

Hope that helps