Regarding The Walking Dead Episode 5 (MAJOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dariusjr98, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Who cried at the end when Lee was about to turn and Clementine had to leave/shoot him?

I know I did. And I made sure Clem shot him, just to be safe.

I've never grown so attached to video game characters in my life, and while I knew since the end of episode 4 that Lee wasn't going to make it, it was still hard to watch, and it didn't make it any less sad.

"I'll miss you" was all I could say. And then I started sobbing

And regarding that jerk Kenny, at least in my playthrough, my faith in him was definitely restored by the time he sacrificed himself (and relieved the injured Ben of his misery).

Speaking of Ben, I always liked him, even though he screwed up a LOT. So, my natural reaction in ep. 4 was to save him, and I gave him a chance to redeem himself. Too bad he never got the chance.

I remember in ep. 3, I believe, we stole all the stuff from that car, and i KNEW it was going to have repercussions eventually. Well, the repercussions have arrived. I honestly felt bad for the man we stole all the stuff from, inadvertently ruining his life. But he kidnapped Clementine, and NO ONE messes with Clementine. I felt bad for doing it, but I killed him.

I sure hope Clem is safe and she found Christa and Omid.

Excellent, excellent writing. That was honestly the best gaming experience I've ever had, and this is easily my GoTY (next to Borderlands 2). I can't wait until season 2.

2. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    #2 bramblett05, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2012
    Well someone at ign said this is not GOTY which is stupid but that's just me. But yea this is GOTC (century) its perfect to me now we need a same and max like this lol

3. killercow

killercow Well-Known Member

#3 killercow, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    I saw the end coming towards the cliffhanger of episode 4 but man, that ending was still a tearjerker... Can't wait for season 2 : )

Well to each his own i guess.

4. bramblett05

bramblett05 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2012
    Well he/she said there was bugs galore, something about puppets and that the choices didn't do anything

5. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    Great game but it's just a show that drives itself. Really none of the choices mattered and it was on rails that some people are ticked into thinking its not. Great example is the so called big decision end of ch4 of who to take with u. Anyone left gets found in the garage later anyway. I'd have enjoyed more story variation and drastic direction changes but i still thoroughly enjoyed it overall. Just don't pretend your choices matter.

6. I disagree. In the grand scheme of things, it actually did. And about the bugs, I never encountered them, but I play on PS3, so I can't speak for you guys. Even if I did encounter any, I wouldn't let that ruin my enjoyment of such an emotional thrill ride.