Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-12-2013, 04:52 PM
iPad Air

Default Children under 10 might enjoy this -- it's boring for anyone else

The cartoony graphics are very nicely rendered, but the game play is repetitive and not much fun for anyone except perhaps a young child. The main game, which consists of taking turns to kick a soccer ball against a brick wall while your opponent does the same thing, could be mildly fun if the developer had decided to give you control over the direction where you kick the ball. Instead, all you do is run in front of the soccer ball after it bounces off the wall and the computer then takes over to make your character kick in a random direction.

The story mode took me about 30 minutes to complete. There are a couple annoying mini games that keep popping up during the story mode. These are even less fun than the run-in-front-of-the-rolling-ball-and-watch-as-your-character-kicks-it game mode.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:56 AM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Default FREE promo code!

Another FREE promo code - J4AYLNENNT7N
Old 04-13-2013, 11:18 AM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Default FREE promo code!

Next free promo code - 6TLXTHNKR4HW
Old 04-13-2013, 06:07 PM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Default FREE promo code!

Next free promo code - EP7PEKKTT3N3
Old 04-14-2013, 04:02 AM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
The cartoony graphics are very nicely rendered, but the game play is repetitive and not much fun for anyone except perhaps a young child. The main game, which consists of taking turns to kick a soccer ball against a brick wall while your opponent does the same thing, could be mildly fun if the developer had decided to give you control over the direction where you kick the ball. Instead, all you do is run in front of the soccer ball after it bounces off the wall and the computer then takes over to make your character kick in a random direction.

The story mode took me about 30 minutes to complete. There are a couple annoying mini games that keep popping up during the story mode. These are even less fun than the run-in-front-of-the-rolling-ball-and-watch-as-your-character-kicks-it game mode.
Hi Grist.
Thank you for your feedback. You are right that the app is inteded for children, and poeple who want an easy experience.
Old 04-14-2013, 01:37 PM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Default FREE promo code!

The next free promo code is - R7WN6FJJEYWE
Old 04-15-2013, 10:41 AM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Default Thank you! :)

Thanks to everyone who has tried the game so far and has given feedback, we appreciate it!
Old 04-15-2013, 12:05 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

I'm by no means a young child, but this this looks fun to me. It reminds me of the old days where we would play it in real life. Remember playing pitcher-catcher by myself against the garage door pretending I was an L.A. Dodger pitcher, 'it was the bottom of the ninth, 2 outs, the count 3 and 2, with the bases loaded, the crowd roaring, I look to first base, and now the pitch on the way!!! Strike three! He strikes him out, and the Dodgers win the World Series!! The crowd goes wild!!' Man, that sure doesn't SEEM like 40 years ago!!!
Old 04-15-2013, 01:54 PM
iPad, iOS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrand1 View Post
I'm by no means a young child, but this this looks fun to me. It reminds me of the old days where we would play it in real life. Remember playing pitcher-catcher by myself against the garage door pretending I was an L.A. Dodger pitcher, 'it was the bottom of the ninth, 2 outs, the count 3 and 2, with the bases loaded, the crowd roaring, I look to first base, and now the pitch on the way!!! Strike three! He strikes him out, and the Dodgers win the World Series!! The crowd goes wild!!' Man, that sure doesn't SEEM like 40 years ago!!!
Hi Bigrand1

Really happy to hear we could bring back such good memories for you!
Old 04-15-2013, 11:28 PM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artplant View Post
Hi Bigrand1

Really happy to hear we could bring back such good memories for you!
Yeah, it did! I'm gonna get this!