ChuckABall - Free for a couple of days!

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by Jayenkai, Jul 6, 2015.

1. Jayenkai

Jayenkai Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Erm... Bum!
    Bolton, England
    I've made ChuckABall free for a couple of days.

ChuckABall's a nice enough game, and you can find yourself oddly drawn back to it to kill a few minutes whilst waiting for events. It's a lovely "Kettle Time" game.
    But lately I've been too hung up trying to promote SpikeDislike3 to have time to focus on ChuckABall, too, so ChuckABall's kinda stuck in a bit of a rut, flying/falling completely under the radar, and not getting the attention it deserves.

With this in mind, I'm doing that good old-fashioned "Make it free for a bit" style of promotion, and have made it free for a bit.

The object of the game is simple. Chuck the ball, and rescue the flies.
    Get 5 or more to complete the level, and get 10 to earn a big happy yellow star!

Complete 5 or more levels in a group, and you'll open up adjacent groups.
    Then keep doing the same thing over and over and over and over until you get bored with the game!

This game plays best in short bursts, hence why the levels are grouped into 10's like they are. Open the game up, complete 10, then leave the rest for another time. It works well like that.
    If instead, you try to tackle a whole bunch of levels in one go, you'll start to find it a little repetitive!

A simple challenge, best played to kill time.

Go ChuckABall.
    It's free for the next day or so.

2. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Dunno how i missed this one, i own just about every game youve released on ios. Is there any control over the ball other than hitting left or right at the start? Cant tell if its just a simple guessing game or if im missing somethinf completely. Either way thanks for the freebie!

3. Jayenkai

Jayenkai Well-Known Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Erm... Bum!
    Bolton, England
    Nope, that's pretty much it. Choose a position, pick a launch direction, and watch it fall.
    There's not a lot of substance to this game, and it's not my usual sort of output, but I find myself oddly drawn to it for a few minutes each day.
    Is it good? I'm not sure. All I know is that there's a lot of it, and it'll probably stick around on my iPhings for a long time to come.

Thanks for the interest!

4. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Yup i was missing the part where you can change the starting position. Thanks. Now i like this a lot more!