★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Lost Twins (Universal App by weRplay)

06-06-2015, 09:50 AM
Indie Games that Rock!

lost twins recently got featured on google play check out the game if you haven't already! lets give it some iOS love as well folks!
06-06-2015, 02:02 PM
Can you please point out the way in order to receive the Brother Are Thou Lost, Fly Like A Butterfly and Acrophobia achievements. Thanks!
06-20-2015, 02:06 AM
More levels?

Hi there... i love this game a lot. Its very addictive and fun, plus the graphics are done so professionally. I was thinking when are you introducing more levels after the mystery room?
thanks
06-20-2015, 02:08 AM
More levels?

Hi there... i love this game a lot. It's very addictive and the graphics are so professionally done. I was thinking when are you introducing more levels after the mystery room?
thanks
06-20-2015, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the compliments! We'll be working on new levels soon enough.
06-23-2015, 03:28 AM
Hi nemerleb. Sorry for the late response but better late than never, right?

FOR brother are thou last?
Scratch your head while hiding behind the brother
Have the brother and sister stay at the same position (By default, the girl is standing behind the boy). Then while the girl is selected, wait for a few seconds until its second idle is played(which involves scratching her head)

Fly like a butterfly
Fell from a height of 2 blocks without touching the ground
Acrophobia’s remedy
Fall from a height of 4 blocks without touching the ground
For both of these, jump from a ledge, then while in-air, zoom out, and bring a map pieces which will join at the bottom perfectly. Then let the character fall more, then while in-air, again zoom out, and again bring a pieces at the bottom which fits. So do that until u get this achievement while remaining in-air. (Note, this cannot be done on any level. Only on some specific level e.g. on Level 2-4 )

Hope this helps!