Universal Battleheart (by Mika Mobile)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Haruhi, Feb 1, 2011.

1. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    1) Backup your previous device in iTunes

2) Restore that backup on your iPhone 4

Done.

2. iGod

iGod Member

Feb 14, 2011
    N/A
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    I did that but it wouldn't show the game up on my iphone 4... though I redownloaded it and my data was there so I suppose it saved morely the memory than the game itself which I cannot complain since I still have all my play time and etc. :)

3. ICEman404

ICEman404 New Member

Mar 1, 2011
    Such an awesome game... I only wish they had multiplayer :'(

On another note, at this moment all my characters are on lvl 50+ an all thats left to do is kill the final boss or farm tier 9 equipment from the last arena. I'm not sure if either of the suggestions I am about to make have been stated, (and I am not about to search through 195 pages...) but here are 2 ideas I have.

-After completing the final boss, have a [new game+] option at the main menu.

-Once you start another game you will be on the same level with all of your equipment but on a much harder difficulty than if you were to just continue playing the same save.
    ----------
    Second Idea:

-Have an easy difficulty for players just starting a new game. The recommended levels would be 0-30. This will be the only available option. After you beat the easy difficulty you will unlock the next difficulty setting. You will then be able to choose normal difficulty with a recommended level of 31-50. Like the previous [new game+] idea, you will keep all equipment you have acquired. Again if you are to power your way through this difficulty you will unlock hard mode ETC... You get the point.

NOTE: the "recommended levels" are just that. RECOMMENDED. Someone may beat the easy difficulty with level 25 characters. They will still unlock the next difficulty setting and still be able to play.

4. swampthing

swampthing Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2010
    Enjoyable little game, though rather short. Hope there's an expansion coming for it.

5. drelbs

drelbs Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2009
    You're right - I forgot step 3) Sync.

The backup/restore will put your app save data on there whether or not the app is present. Kinda wierd - I wish there was a better method of retaining app save data.

6. ramoola

ramoola Active Member

Dec 11, 2010
    transfer game data

If anybody wants to know how to transfer game data between devices follow these steps:

http://battleheart.wikia.com/wiki/How_to_transfer_game_data_between_iDevices

You will need JB by the way.

*Warning* Perform at your own risk! I am not liable for you screwing up your gamedata or iPod. Always back up your save files and data initially! If you are uncomfortable performing this task then don't do it!

7. RedRex

RedRex New Member

Mar 9, 2011
    Wow, talk about left handed compliments. There seems to be a whole lot of "Don't be mad at him, it's not his fault he's stupid" kind of lines in there.

Secondly I'll tell you this. A. I loved the game. B. It still crashes, a lot! It's not a system problem, it's a game problem. It does always seem to be near the end of a level. I had three crashes on the same spot just last night. I came very close to deleting it at that point.

And don't think you can just base your game on how many stars it got. The fact is the people who were put off just deleted the game and most likely at they point they had no intention of taking the time to give it a rating of any kind. They just wanted it gone. You've got a good game here but don't let it go to your head, even Sid Meier listens when people says his game doesn't work.

8. jasonc506

jasonc506 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2010
    #1948 jasonc506, Mar 9, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
    People very much so give bad reviews if they have alot of crashes. Have you not looked at any game reviews, almost all of them have complaints of crashes. As for this game I've played through it twice now once on my iPod 4g and once on the iPad and not once had a crash. Sometimes things just happen that way, I had a computer I got in 2008 that wouldn't play Medal of Honor Allied Assault for some reason (obviously plenty powerful enough for that game but just wouldn't work for some reason) As long as crashes aren't reported by too many people they are most likely system problems or flukes.

9. Wired360

Wired360 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2010
    Medical Student
    Would it also be possible to implement a shop or "museum" that shows all the weapons and items bought or collected through the game? Also as for the crashing, there have not been many people stating it and have you tried checking if other apps are running in the background. I have had safari and youtube crash on me due to background tasks (and it took awhile in the app before the crash's occurred). This is just a suggestion for not only Battleheart but for any other current and future apps (also don't update apps when you use the product, causes many things to crash as well...). So there are my two cents, and I am not trying to step on any toes or pick a side, just stating a few possible facts. :D

10. iGod

iGod Member

Feb 14, 2011
    N/A
    Reykjavik, Iceland
    Statistically speaking you are very far from the correct answer. People who right reviews 90% of the time are either those who loved it or hated it. So you are quite wrong when saying those who are frustrated deleted it and then didn't write a review because they would be the ones who WOULD write the reviews.... and I concur with mika on background problems. If you restarted the platform (ipod, ipad, or iphone) and just opened battleheart I'm fairly confident your crashes would no longer happen.... I mean you prove my statistical point by the way since you've only had one post you must have made an account to comment on here (If not that's a pretty large coincidence) so it proves those who are frustrated would leave comments meaning that his rating evidence is more resolute than you think...

11. zamearts

zamearts Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2010
    stuck at the level 5, anyone can tell me how to beat the goblin horde?

12. wwstevens

wwstevens Member

Feb 6, 2011
    ponce,pr
    Final Boss

Who do you defeat the final boss?

13. aerooo94

aerooo94 New Member

Mar 12, 2011
    student
    Germany
    This game crashes sometimes, but its still good

14. deadclown

deadclown Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2009
    I'm so anxious for the content update.

That is all. :)

15. Guzzyo

Guzzyo Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2009
    Here...
    Mika, hows the content update going :) ?

16. fillie

fillie Active Member

Feb 4, 2010
    Just a quick post to point out a bug.

Wynder horror sometimes oneshots mobs if they are focused on her and in very close proximity to her :) it's nice bug for doomvale arena levels above 120odd when some mobs can one shot :D

Maybe I should have kept this secret from mika... :p

Looking forward to updates to come :)

17. Darquel

Darquel Member

Mar 4, 2011
    are the mobs in question relatively weak? The skill says that monsters in close proximity are dealt greater damage or something :3

18. fillie

fillie Active Member

Feb 4, 2010
    I think your mixing it up with Prey on the weak - drain life spell is more powerful when under influence of fear horror etc. Horror duration is longer when enemies are closer to wynter.

19. Joeallen_10

Joeallen_10 Member

Feb 21, 2011
    Happens to me also
    Really damn useful when she's against multiple enemy clerics :L
    Please don't change it xD

20. Dazarath

Dazarath Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    ^ That's not a bug. Considering Mika Mobile has clarified that it does that, I think we can assume that it's working as intended.