Nimble Quest available for android!

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by gabikun, Apr 6, 2013.

1. gabikun

gabikun Active Member

Jan 22, 2012
    Nimble Quest available for android! The price is FREE.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimblebit.nimblequest

[​IMG] [​IMG]

From the creators of Tiny Tower, Sky Burger and Pocket Planes comes Nimble Quest! Lead a conga line of heroes to glory against hordes of enemies across an endless number of stages. How many enemies can you defeat? Swipe to steer your unstoppable (seriously, you can’t stop) party as they cut a path of destruction through levels filled with different enemies and power-ups. Unlock and level up heroes to increase the size of your party and make them more powerful. Can your party make it from the tranquility of the Forest to the fire and brimstone of the Depths?
    Tired of competing alone? Join a guild and compete with other players in special time-limited Guild Quests. Is your guild skilled enough to top the global leaderboards?

2. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    This is my current obsession. Game has a great sense of progression and I always want to play "just one more time" before I stop.

3. ThaBiGGDoGG

ThaBiGGDoGG New Member

Feb 19, 2013
    This on my Motarola Xoom tablet + WiiMote = Awesome!!! Now I need to get an hdmi cable to play on my 42 inch vizio.

This game is so fun to play. I got it soon as it came out for iOS. I kept thinking this would be so great on my tablet & it is.

If you haven't played this game yet I highly suggest you give it a try.

4. kaibosh

kaibosh Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2012
    The android port is perfectly, I am playing this on my ipad 3 and my Note 2 and they are the exact same game - both fun as shit.

5. josue85

josue85 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 28, 2013
    Yeah, they did a great job. I sprung for the jewel upgrade, and it makes progression happen much faster and more reasonable.