Offer: Translating your App/Documentation/... into German

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Glassed Silver, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Glassed Silver

Glassed Silver New Member

Mar 11, 2012
    Student
    Germany, HE
    Rudy introduced me to this forum to post my offer for any developers out there in need of translation services for their Apps/documentation/etc...

I'll even do subtitling videos (either I'd provide you srt's or whatever you want the subtitle container to be or a re-encoded video with hardsubs - my mid 2011 iMac will get this job done quickly).

So let me tell you who this one-post wonder is:
    I am a native German speaker with profound knowledge about the English language who is 22 years old and goes to university here in my city, Kassel in the heart of Germany.
    I definitely will provide you with App optimized translations, hence, a game might (if you wish so) get more of a "lax language" than a database App. ;)
    If you wish so, I can use the language in creative way, too. (embedding puns and jokes or easter eggs... Whatever you wish!)

Pricing is subject to negotiation, but I am not a professional translator so I am not taking crazy amounts! :)

Payment would be cleared via Paypal/Moneybookers. (Possibly other methods after negotiating)

Thank you for reading my offer!
    I'm looking forward to doing business with you.

PS: I might not be online, but I have set PM alerts via email and they get pushed to my iPhone, so there you go.
    I should be easily contactable and my reply won't take long!
    PPS: I am a well reputed member of Neowin.net, too, so this might be some reference, too.

2. Rudy

Rudy Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2009
    Canada
    I know him, so I can vouch he's not just a spam bot ;)

Seriously I'm sure he will do a good job for whatever you need

3. Silver Josh

Silver Josh Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2008
    other languages.

Almost four years have passed, but this topic is still valid for other languages: Localizations.

Best translations topic on Touch Arcade.