Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-10-2013, 05:55 AM
iPad (4th Gen)

Quote:
Originally Posted by awp69 View Post
Thanks for the imps, E-P. Think I may check out Probe the Humans since it's free and I never played it. Might give me an idea of whether this would also be up my alley.
Ha! Took the words right outta my mouth!
Old 10-10-2013, 01:36 PM

I really love this game, very nice gameplay, the graphics are so cute and the music match perfect with this universe. This is my fav for this week !
Old 10-11-2013, 08:33 PM

The pointer control scheme feels horrible to me.
Uninspired level design followed by overused runner cliches equals massive app regret for me.
Lets hope my daughter likes this one.
Old 10-12-2013, 12:10 AM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
The pointer control scheme feels horrible to me.
Uninspired level design followed by overused runner cliches equals massive app regret for me.
Lets hope my daughter likes this one.
Did you try just using your right thumb up down on the right side of the screen?
Old 10-12-2013, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
Did you try just using your right thumb up down on the right side of the screen?
I've been using my left thumb behind my character.
I'll give that a go.

Did I give up too soon, or is there REALLY not a way to jump?

Last edited by Lazer Kat; 10-12-2013 at 08:45 AM..
Old 10-12-2013, 08:58 AM

It looks great. I love its graphic.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connector View Post
I've been doing this. Thanks, the control scheme is starting to grow on me a bit, especially once I realized I can really move my thumb pretty quick and the squirrel(?) keeps up with it very well. The characters default speed is agonizingly slow, so I hadn't realized he actually could move pretty quick.

In case any one is wondering, this game is actually a nice challenge. The cutesy art style give you the feeling it is easy, but it has a nice increase in difficulty. I'm very early in the game and I'm already having to play levels multiple times to get through them.

I STILL can't jump. Should I quit waiting around, hoping I will get some new power up which gives my squirell(?) the ability to jump?
Old 10-12-2013, 01:39 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazer Kat View Post
I've been doing this. Thanks, the control scheme is starting to grow on me a bit, especially once I realized I can really move my thumb pretty quick and the squirrel(?) keeps up with it very well. The characters default speed is agonizingly slow, so I hadn't realized he actually could move pretty quick.

In case any one is wondering, this game is actually a nice challenge. The cutesy art style give you the feeling it is easy, but it has a nice increase in difficulty. I'm very early in the game and I'm already having to play levels multiple times to get through them.

I STILL can't jump. Should I quit waiting around, hoping I will get some new power up which gives my squirell(?) the ability to jump?
Your welcome. Glad the right side thumb is working for you, seems most natural to me. Also, try turning the pointer off in the settings, then the delay to get to the pointer won't be there, and it may feel funner.
Old 11-11-2013, 06:01 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

Played throughout the entire game till the end in one sitting. Took me 30 minutes so its a bit short and easy. But its fun. Dodging all those enemies patterns is fun. And this is were it shines. It starts slow but pretty soon baddies start to appear from the back, and in formations (you get the same warning as Jetpack Joyride when they arrive btw). You cant jump so prepare to evade, good thing is that controls follow suit and work well. Best levels are the last ones, where new power ups and things are added to the formula and its quite nice, makes variety.

Boss battles are cool but don't really alter the formula much. They play the same as the other levels and I wished to do something extra with them. Game is short and easy. Very short. No alternative modes. •••Spoiler:  You never get to see rakoonette except her tail, no real depth in the story.

IAP: The campaign feature revives, which you can buy on the store for hard earned in game currency and IAP. I hate revives, they remove the challenge, if you have money you don't need skill. That sucks. Why in the world would Namco add that you a single player game?: the usual, greed.