Wanted: Sound designer for mobile game

03-17-2013, 04:26 AM
Wanted: Sound designer for mobile game

Hi all,

I'm looking for a sound designer to create music and audio effects for a mobile phone game.

The game has a somewhat quirky and unique tone of voice (pun!) and art style and would suit someone able to bring a bit of playful and funny to the project.

Ideally you'd live in Australia, and in a perfect world you'd live in Melbourne; but if you're an absolute sound ninja we'd love to hear from you wherever you live.

Thanks!
03-18-2013, 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stateless View Post
Hi all,

I'm looking for a sound designer to create music and audio effects for a mobile phone game.

The game has a somewhat quirky and unique tone of voice (pun!) and art style and would suit someone able to bring a bit of playful and funny to the project.

Ideally you'd live in Australia, and in a perfect world you'd live in Melbourne; but if you're an absolute sound ninja we'd love to hear from you wherever you live.

Thanks!
Private message sent.

BeatScribe
Original Songs For Less Than $100 Per Song [samples]

04-20-2013, 09:47 AM
Sound designer

Hi!
It would be very nice to do as a sound designer for your project.
This is our website:
www.dumusic.it
I hope I can hear a short,
David.
04-20-2013, 10:24 AM
Check out seriallab.com
04-21-2013, 07:33 AM
[QUOTE=stateless;2729155]Hi all,

Last edited by subsist; 08-06-2014 at 11:50 AM.
04-21-2013, 10:34 PM
Hey Stateless, thats us! PM sent
04-23-2013, 09:43 PM
Hello!

I have a special request for my part...I would like to only make the sound effects for your game(and voice over if needed)

Here's my sfx demo: https://soundcloud.com/dom-lajean/sound-effects

I could make a bunch of funny and twisted sound effects at a very affordable price! PM me if you're interested!

Thank you!

Dominic