Need Video-Visual Effects/Graphics Editor for Intro-Theme

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Tap Dat App, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    #1 Tap Dat App, Oct 10, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2009
    Hey. The Tap Dat App™ Team is preparing for a big event that I will talk more about later. But for now we need someone who is good with video visual effects and graphics to help us create an intro video for this event we are creating...details can't be released publicly (although if you are interested in helping out, we will send details to you privately) but basically it's like how the VMAs and stuff show a video clip that says like "Best R&B Video" and the image will pretend to have like a "snow" (aka graphic malfunction/wavy static) effect and make some cool computer/technologic sounds. We need something very similar to this sort-of effect for some videos we are creating that will probably go into an app we are working on. If you think you may know a thing or two about something like this and could help with our project please contact us either through PM or Email - And commenting helps too!

Thanks!

2. EssentialParadox

EssentialParadox Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2009
    UK / Toronto
    #2 EssentialParadox, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2009
    Apple Motion or After Effects will do what you want quite nicely. I've done a lot of this work in the past, including the videos for award shows that incorporated idents and graphic overlays that you're referring to.

Unfortunately I can't offer you my services freely, but if you need any assistance, I can give you some help and advice. :)

3. Tap Dat App

Tap Dat App Well-Known Member

Aug 28, 2009
    Professional Actor
    In the App Store
    Awesome Thanks! I'll check this stuff out soon. =)

4. timp

timp Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Still looking? check out my portfolio:

www.timrizzo.de

haveaniceday.tiMp