The Curse of Shadow House : Point and Click Adventure

Features:
• Creepy graphics that set the tone for your haunted adventure!
• Haunting original soundtrack from th…
$0.99
Buy Now
Media
Details
Features:
• Creepy graphics that set the tone for your haunted adventure!
• Haunting original soundtrack from the minds of Sergío Zurawski and Eric Shofe.
• Solve puzzles, find haunted relics, and play music on a broken old piano!
• Mini game collection including an arcade style shooter and psychic crystal ball!
• Classic slideshow presentation inspired by the point and click genre.
• In-game journal with hints for the tougher puzzles.
• Universal app that let's you play on iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch!

A broken down old house sits empty somewhere deep in the forest.

The house used to be filled with laughter and life.

It's been exactly one hundred years since Elizabeth Shadow, a brilliant young pianist, was attacked by wolves and her life came to a tragic end.

Her husband, Alexander, feeling responsible for her death, swore to destroy every last wolf on his land.

After the wolves were gone, crippled by grief and guilt, Alexander slowly drifted into madness.

On the anniversary of her death, he returned to the spot where she was attacked.

Overcome with sadness and longing to be reunited with his wife, he collapsed and fell into a deep sleep.

When he awoke, a dark figure was standing over him. Before he could react, he was bitten on the neck and passed out again.

Days passed before he woke up and when he finally did, he was different. He had changed.

Now, a century later, a young woman's fate is about to become intertwined with the ancient curse that still haunts the house.

Can you save yourself and bring an end to The Curse of Shadow House?

This is NOT a hidden object game and requires a bit of thought on the player's behalf to complete. If you get stuck, open your journal and flip through the pages. Chances are, there is a hint in there for you. If you can't find a hint and get stuck, I provide free support and help via the in game journal help button. Just post your question or message me on the Facebook page and I will help as soon as I see it.

Thanks!

This game is optimized for Retina devices and requires iOS 5 or up.
Information
Seller:
Genre:Adventure, Puzzle
Release:Aug 12, 2013
Updated:Nov 30, -0001
Version:
Size:0.0
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating: (1)
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal