★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Beta Test] - Round Rick Brick Breaker Game - A super charged Arkanoid with Boss++

11-22-2017, 01:10 AM
[Beta Test] - Round Rick Brick Breaker Game - A super charged Arkanoid with Boss++

We just released our upcoming Brick Breaker game on Google Play Open Beta. It is fully playable and we are testing for game stability and balance. We would like to have your feedbacks

== GAME DESCRIPTION ==
Round Rick Brick Breaker game takes on the gameplay mechanic of the classic hits Super Breakout or Arkanoid games while, at the same time, injects new features, mechanics and elements.

Once wonderful worlds of Cute Marbles were destroyed by malicious Captain Breaker. He used the power of his magic sword and created an army of Squamen. The inhabitants of the cute marbles were thrown into the prison. Their houses were destroyed and connections between worlds were broken.

Fight Captain Breaker, banish him and revive the Marble worlds.

== FEATURES ==
- Easy to pick up as it is using familiar brick breaker gameplay mechanic from Super Breakout and Arkanoid
- Use spells to aid you in your quest against Captain Breaker!
- A unique control for a Brick Breaker game
- Rebuild, repair and renew the Marble's houses and open new levels
- Fight bosses and mini bosses!
- Restore the connection between worlds for even more levels
- Resource collection
- Quests and daily rewards available
... and more to come!

Official Trailer:

Gameplay Trailer:
11-28-2017, 03:02 AM
Wonder if anybody has tried the game yet?

thank you.
12-21-2017, 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayfun View Post
Wonder if anybody has tried the game yet?

thank you.
Hi I just tried your game and its awesome! Actually I sent you a private message. Please check.
01-05-2018, 09:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SumiGame View Post
Hi I just tried your game and its awesome! Actually I sent you a private message. Please check.
Thank you and yes, replied via email