★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

[Soft Launch] Dice Brawl: Captain's League

12-13-2017, 10:29 AM
[Soft Launch] Dice Brawl: Captain's League

Hello everyone,
I'm the creative director at Idiocracy Games, developers of <Pirates War>, and I come with a new announcement.

We're soft-launching our second game <Dice Brawl: Captainís League> in the Philippines and Canada today!
Players can download the game now on Google Play Store in those two countries, and the game is scheduled to make its Global debut on February 24th, 2018.

We want to keep working on a few more board game titles as we love the genre and feel it has some untamed potential on the mobile environment. We have learned a lot with Pirates War during this past year and we worked hard to implement a lot of feedback and suggestion from our Pirates War community into this new game. I'm now very excited to share a little more information about Dice Brawl with you:

● Easy to Start: Simplified board game rules. Get your opponentís HP down to 0 to win the match!
● Vertical Play: The game was created to be played on the vertical, so everything can be easily controlled with only one hand.
● Real-time PvP: Battle players from around the world in real-time online matches.
● Deck Building: Earn and collect new character cards for your team. Upgrade your team to get stronger.
● Multiple Stages: Explore a world of fantasy ruled by Pirates, Elves, Dragons, Beasts and Robots. Climb through a variety of Battleboards, each with its own unique play style.
● Boss Fights: Fight unique bosses in each Battleboard for special boosts.
● Global Leaderboards: Climb the ranks and earn fame through a variety of different leaderboards.

Here are a few screenshots!

If you're in Canada or the Philippines you may download the game HERE

Thank you for your time.
01-02-2018, 09:00 PM
Is there a link available if I'm not in Canada or Philippines?
02-19-2018, 05:23 AM
Originally Posted by ZAF<3 View Post
Is there a link available if I'm not in Canada or Philippines?
You can now participate on our Open beta over at this link http://bit.ly/2oarC8q