Is Solomon Dark Still a Thing?

11-21-2013, 01:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
If you're not a beta tester you can't really demand that version now can you? btw one the the testers said that a likely date for the release would be 13th Jan 2014, so lower them pitchforks for now.
Fair enough.
11-21-2013, 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squashy View Post
If you're not a beta tester you can't really demand that version now can you? btw one the the testers said that a likely date for the release would be 13th Jan 2014, so lower them pitchforks for now.
"Open beta" means anyone can test, so basically it's going to be a PC version or something, and I have heard nothing of that yet. Closed beta has supposedly been going on for a long time already.
11-22-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
"Open beta" means anyone can test, so basically it's going to be a PC version or something, and I have heard nothing of that yet. Closed beta has supposedly been going on for a long time already.
Is that so? I've always thought open beta meant something like beta ready. Well it's still November, let's see if such a version would emerge at some point.

=>> HEY YOU! Why own an iPad if you haven't played CRABITRON? <<=

Playing: Goblin Sword, Lost Toys, Duet Game, Layton Brother, Threes!, Solomon's Keep, Crabitron, Punch Quest, Minigore 2, IB3, Sword & Sworcery (Recommend them all!)