12-05-2013, 10:15 AM
Maybe throw up the 1.07 update here?
12-26-2013, 10:57 AM
do i need to be always online to play the game? i turned off my wifi after the initial log-in, and if i press start to end my turn my game perma loads

12-26-2013, 09:06 PM
Hey there! Yes, I'm sorry but a constant connection is require since we do the battle calculations on the server so people can't cheat. =X

Ian Gregory, Creative Director at Witching Hour Studios
www.ravenmark-saga.com
www.witching-hour.net
www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
01-21-2014, 02:13 AM

Hi all, Jonathan from Witching Hour Studios here. I'm the part-time community manager, here to tell you what's on tap with Ravenmark: Mercenaries.

-We have ver. 1.08 up. Key changes include new Brigade IAP packs and a few ability changes here and there. See the link for more info.

-We have a Lunar New Year tournament. At the moment, our slots are full, but if more people can participate, we will bump it up to 32 players. http://bit.ly/rvmlnyhs

-We also have a fanfiction contest (called Two Brigades, One Tale) where you're allowed to write stories focused on two Brigades and their respective captains. As long as there's no detailed erotica, anything's fair game. http://bit.ly/rvmff2b

-To liven up the development blog, we are doing a weekly(ish) column called Behind The Cauldron where our fine creators talk about current events in the games industry. Take a look at the latest post here.

That's all for now, folks! Do keep updated with our doings and deeds on Twitter (@RavenmarkSaga, @witchinghourSG) and on Facebook. Of course, if you want to address topics directly to me, you can do so on Twitter (@MrToffee).

RAVENMARK: Mercenaries - Enter the multiplayer war for turn-based tactical supremacy!

Check out the Ravenmark saga on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RavenmarkSaga
05-28-2014, 08:42 AM
Are the servers alright? I'm kinda stick in a loop of 'connecting...' Then this...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (183.5 KB, 0 views)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
05-28-2014, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Are the servers alright? I'm kinda stick in a loop of 'connecting...' Then this...
Just checked in.. Seems all good. Could you email feedback (at) witching-hour.net? We'll get you sorted. I'm sorry this occurred!

www.ravenmark-saga.com
www.witching-hour.net
05-28-2014, 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebius View Post
Just checked in.. Seems all good. Could you email feedback (at) witching-hour.net? We'll get you sorted. I'm sorry this occurred!
Oh, no, no worries... Thanks for the super quick response! I'll e-mail witching-hour right after posting this. =o)

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
.Decluster, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Incoboto, Imps In Tokyo, Auro
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;: syntheticvoid
:;:CURRENTLY LISTENING TO:;: cEvin Key - Music For Cats & Download - Furnace+III
08-16-2014, 07:47 AM
Excuse me,may I know why this game doesn't show up in the appstore in China?
08-16-2014, 08:05 AM
We'll be working with another company to get Mercs to China in chinese, so we've held back releasing there for now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

www.ravenmark-saga.com
www.witching-hour.net
08-16-2014, 11:00 PM
Oh,I never thought that you were planning to bring Chinese version! Thanks!