★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
03-24-2010, 06:11 PM
Hooray! Saw it. Conquered (my Hero got rescued the sword). And now the (I"m certain) wonderful update is downloading.

Big smiles and thanks to our favorite developers!
03-24-2010, 06:20 PM
Thanks, enjoy the update!

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
03-24-2010, 06:29 PM
Where the hell is the next update?!?!?!?!?!?!?
03-24-2010, 06:32 PM
Dude, don't give blue wobble any ideas.

Madgarden aka Paul Pridham -- Code, sound, pixels: PUNCH QUEST with rocketcat games, Chillaxian, GlitchMachine, Saucelifter, Sword of Fargoal... and more stuff on the way.
madgarden.net -- saucelifter.com -- glitchmachine.com -- fargoal.com forums -- madgarden@twitter
03-24-2010, 07:25 PM
AAAAAGH! Must. Get. To WiFi!

I knew better to go outside today!

Edit: first impression? Liked the tutorial... Quick and to the point. And wands look fun.

Last edited by Santoron; 03-24-2010 at 09:22 PM.
03-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Ha, everyone is silent from either playing or sleeping. Well, tis a fun & tricksy update (nice tweak of the secret doors > < ). Version 1.0 made me complacent; the beasties are much feistier now. Back to learning the hard way! The variety in everything seems awesome so far.. need to dying to suss out the rest. Enjoy a break from the code Team Fargoal! m(_ _)m
03-25-2010, 06:16 AM
Actually, most of us are using this new thread for the update discussion.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko
03-25-2010, 07:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by casualty View Post
Ha, everyone is silent from either playing or sleeping. Well, tis a fun & tricksy update (nice tweak of the secret doors > < ). Version 1.0 made me complacent; the beasties are much feistier now. Back to learning the hard way! The variety in everything seems awesome so far.. need to dying to suss out the rest. Enjoy a break from the code Team Fargoal! m(_ _)m
I wish we could take a break, but we're already soooper busy on the next update and other sekrits.

03-25-2010, 07:42 AM
Hey - soooopercoool!
When will the next update be released?
Have you already submitted it?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
03-25-2010, 09:24 AM
It's in Mr. Womble's inbox!