Universal Trigger Fist - (by Lake Effect)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Toad In The Hole, Aug 7, 2012.

1. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Every time I go in matchmaking it's fine, always find people. The problem is, people hide way to much, camping. It's annoying. Also, the health needs improvement. You get hit by a bullet you die. What does our armor do? Make us weaker? Then the auto lock on someone. I think that's gay, I walk in a room shooting at Simone and I want to shoot at the person running beside me and I can't because the autoaim crap.

Please fix this broken ass game. Sorry for my language :D

2. Hex Blade

Hex Blade Well-Known Member

May 11, 2012
    I was holding out for a price drop but I didn't expect it free. Awesome!

3. SantiagoS

SantiagoS New Member

Aug 26, 2012
    I have the game and is awesome, but ir dosen't matter how many times I reinsatll the game, I don't see matchmaking just singleplayer and bluethoo. I saw matchmaking until de first update. Know anybody what is happend? Or tell me if you have the problem too. I have a jailbroken iphone 4S, ( A friend have the game in his jailbroken ipod 4 and I can see "matchmaking" in it so that's not rhe problem ) I'm waiting for a reply.

4. tso5818

tso5818 Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2011
    iANiMeX's left ear
    Actually I think in matchmaking, there all AI people. They have a robot face thing beside there icon and name. Hmmmm.

5. {SQUEEK}

{SQUEEK} Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2012
    Sheeeet the bots camp just as bad lol

6. MKplayer1start

MKplayer1start Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Drywall & Drywall Taping
    Toronto
    log into another game center account, start the game. get out of the game, log out of game center and then log back in with your original game center account.

7. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    If u dont get anyone by 2 secs just back out n try again. Worse i get is 4/4 butthey they drop out right away

8. Johnny101

Johnny101 Well-Known Member

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    #988 Johnny101, Aug 26, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
    WTF??

You guys went to free after releasing for five bucks a couple weeks ago. So all of us loyal customers shell out 5 bucks to support the game and now people can get it for free for a day. Not cool. Why not just create your own server for the game. You have enough people that bought the game. Crap move if you ask me.

9. banger1103

banger1103 Well-Known Member

Jun 26, 2011
    Yep. So this is how devs pay back early adopters? Makes you wonder why people don't buy games on release and wait for sales. To just sum it up, it's just not cool. I realize the game is sitting at 3 stars and isn't doing well due to the crashes. But there's other ways to do this and get more people to buy it. Don't make it free within weeks. Devs aren't doing themselves any favors by constantly doing this

10. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Absolutely agree with you, and I actually think it's a d..k move. Making it free for a day isn't going to help the inadequacies of game center match making. Look at Black ops zombies for example. I'm sure that game has made quite a bit of money. I would say that there is a huge player base for BO zombies on iOS, but if you try and get a game going with more than 2 players, forget about it, not a chance.

My point is even if they do increase the player base by giving this game away for free, GC is not very good for matchmaking online. I really can't see it improving that much, if any.

Also horrible way of treating the original buyers of the game, bigtime !

11. banger1103

Jun 26, 2011
    Tbh the source of the problem might not be a lack of players. It's probably not even the fault of the devs. It most likely lies with GC. Even when my friend was for sure online next to me it wouldn't let me invite him and several other instances like that. It's just kind of sad how GC could have potentially cost them a big amount of revenue. And I really think they could have explored other options rather than making it free after a couple weeks. Idk those are just my thoughts. I just think the root of the problem wasn't the lack of players, rather the incompetent GC servers

12. decoy_octopu5

decoy_octopu5 Active Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Florida
    I got real players in the last 5 online matches using matchmaking. It's working, keep getting people to download this game! I'm not even going to comment on the price. I paid $5 and the matchmaking was atrocious now it seems the dev is trying to get the online community on its feet finally! Game center needs to be re done crappy app. Also, I've heard the devs are working on new maps for us so cut these guys some slack would ya?

13. banger1103

Jun 26, 2011
    Here's a post from the upcoming thread:

"Not at all unreasonable. Just don't discount it down to 99cents a month after launch."

By Dirty Harry Hanrahan

Just sayin.........

14. {SQUEEK}

Aug 23, 2012
    I understand. I would be tick off to with that too. Hope it gets fixed

15. Som yung gai

Som yung gai Well-Known Member

Ok. I berieve you bic boi.

Can someone tell me why after I unlocked the red skin for the gunner, it's weapon set was completed?

16. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA

I've learned a lot from ye also (ye) I'm done with ye. Here ye here ye, I'm done with " Sir Rip " Ye

Btw, You couldn't learn anything from me.

17. Dead Trigger and Trigger Fist are the best games in the universe. Any game with the name "Trigger" in it, guarantees that it is an awesome game.

I now, proudly proclaim myself President of the Trigger Fist Defense Squad.

Now recruiting new active members...

18. thesmashingone

thesmashingone Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I've been playing it recently, but I wonder how well people have been doing in the game. I mean, I'm actually dying a lot, but how have people been playing it?

19. Johnny101

Jun 29, 2011
    USA

Som yung gai you should really use spell check.

20. Som yung gai

Som yung gai Well-Known Member

So if there is one of those scam games is called "Angry Trigger," will it be awesome?