Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Jailbreaking and Installer Apps

Old 04-06-2013, 08:08 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

I managed to connect my ps3 controller to AppStore game and snes9x,
Snes9x needs to be the latest version 1.5.10 (older versions are not compatible with blutrol) frameskip needs to be set at 1 or else controls/ emu will be broken(super mario world is choppy with frameskip on but most games do a decent job with it) AppStore game I tried was streetfighter x tekken wich worked wonderfully.
Old 05-05-2013, 12:30 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Same here

The gamepad is conected (Ds3 original) but dont works, the most frustating thing is that it was working last week, stopped from nothing, I've tried to reinstall, clear all the setting, remove all tweaks on cydia.. I don't know what to do .... Someone ??? ICADE with ipega gamepad is working normally, so the problem is not the bluetooth ... is with the PS3 gamepad only ]

Iphone 5 IOS 6.1
Old 05-10-2013, 11:36 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Default Fixed it!

Hey Guys,

I was having similar problems regarding using blutrol and the DS3 controller and I found out how to fix it so it works perfectly!

You have to setup BOTH the portrait and landscape controls to get either to work, and you must make sure not to use the autorotate switch on the side of the iPad, regardless of how you are using the iPad in your game or emulator.

I was really frustrated about this too, but once I figured out the solution I just had to register to this forum just so I could share it with you guys! Brownie points for me?
Old 05-26-2013, 04:33 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Default Pm me

Please pm me. I will help via pm and if we get it working we will post in this thread. More answers and less chop.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:50 AM

Default ...

thats what you get for buying the legit version, should've used the crack version, that'll teach the dev

i mean geez the "controllers for all" is cheaper and that activates the ORIGINAL gamepad option so it a)syncs well b)uses the game developers settings

eg. dead trigger 2, free FPS zombie game, don't even need to remap the buttons just turn on ps3 controller and play

the only upside to blutrol to "controllers for all" is its slightly more versatile IF you can get it to work