Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 05-07-2014, 02:24 PM

Pretty sweet with each new type getting a nice graceful learning curve. It's a zen game really, it's not taxing and if you like lateral thinking puzzles there's some neat mechanics to it. One thing I like is the whole audio experience is very nice indeed and helps with the immersion.
Old 05-07-2014, 02:47 PM

Very nicely done game! All put together well, got a bit of fear for how diabolical it may end up Only request would be alternative tunes or ability to play your own music. Other than that, nice work sir!
Old 05-07-2014, 06:31 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Thanks for the feedback! Check your PMs
Old 05-07-2014, 07:08 PM
iPad mini, iOS 7.x

Thank you for the unlock, game looks fine on my iPad mini, iPad and iPhone games are all in one section now, the preloaded info stuff at the top says iPhone only so when people come to the thread they'll see it's not universal, but because of the back borders it's look good.

I've played this quite a bit today, I've mentioned on similar style game threads that I think my brain is weird as I can look at these types if boards and the oaths just jump out to me, I got through the first three sets of levels in under ten mins, my us and thinks I'm weird lol. Im now almost finished the triples set and it's making me think now, can't wait to see what mechanics are introduced in the next sets, I'm making sure to perfect each set before I start the next as sometimes it can be confusing to go back to an easier set after playing the trickier ones, I noticed that the levels are different, when I knew I wasn't gonna get the perfect star I wanted to retry as it seems it keeps count of your failed attempts, I couldn't see a button to do so and discovered the swiping to the left returns you the level select screen, at which point I noticed that the levels are different, I dunno if that's intended or a bug but it could encourage people, to just keep generating a different puzzle until they find one easy enough. It would be great to have a restart button from the level itself and restart the same puzzle instead of getting a new one.

The music is a bit fast paced for me but I can how it will appeal to others, there's not many puzzle games that I play with music so it's no biggie. I think this is one of the puzzles apps that I might actually complete to the end. Thanks for the unlock.
Old 05-07-2014, 07:32 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Downloaded it and will give it a try, if I like it, I'll support the dev by getting those extra levels
Old 05-07-2014, 08:02 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudpuff View Post
Thank you for the unlock, game looks fine on my iPad mini, iPad and iPhone games are all in one section now, the preloaded info stuff at the top says iPhone only so when people come to the thread they'll see it's not universal, but because of the back borders it's look good.

I've played this quite a bit today, I've mentioned on similar style game threads that I think my brain is weird as I can look at these types if boards and the oaths just jump out to me, I got through the first three sets of levels in under ten mins, my us and thinks I'm weird lol. Im now almost finished the triples set and it's making me think now, can't wait to see what mechanics are introduced in the next sets, I'm making sure to perfect each set before I start the next as sometimes it can be confusing to go back to an easier set after playing the trickier ones, I noticed that the levels are different, when I knew I wasn't gonna get the perfect star I wanted to retry as it seems it keeps count of your failed attempts, I couldn't see a button to do so and discovered the swiping to the left returns you the level select screen, at which point I noticed that the levels are different, I dunno if that's intended or a bug but it could encourage people, to just keep generating a different puzzle until they find one easy enough. It would be great to have a restart button from the level itself and restart the same puzzle instead of getting a new one.

The music is a bit fast paced for me but I can how it will appeal to others, there's not many puzzle games that I play with music so it's no biggie. I think this is one of the puzzles apps that I might actually complete to the end. Thanks for the unlock.
Thanks for the detailed response.

Your brain must be weird! Actually, I've had a very small selection of people fly through the levels very quickly, while the majority seem to ease into it. My guess is that highly logical/pattern oriented people tend to 'see the matrix' and make quick work of the levels. Early in the design I made the levels hard for myself, which turned out to be too difficult for a lot of people and they would give up on the game before they got into it.

This is the whole reason for having a section of regular levels, and hard levels. The hard levels you have to work for to unlock, so hopefully those folks who find the game simple will be motivated to get to them and appreciate them. The casual players can just play the normal levels and move along.

After you complete a level once, the game play works specifically to hand you a new randomly created level each time you enter. This is so that the attempts counter can start from zero. I could have served up the same puzzle again, but once you know how to complete it, it's pretty easy to go back and star it - and what's the challenge in that?

I've heard the feedback for more music variety as well as for offering an in-game level reset. For the moment, I'm holding off any updates unless the game gets some significant downloads... because, unfortunately, I gotta pay the bills...
Old 05-08-2014, 03:40 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Brilliant game!!! I love it and I purchased the hardcore level to support the dev! Yes one or two more tunes would be great, otherwise, it's beautiful!
Old 05-19-2014, 03:16 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Thanks all for your feedback - I realized I had sent out some broken unlock codes before and I followed up with you all with the correct ones. I think I've taken care of everyone so far!