Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 06-18-2013, 01:56 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

This game is very cool and I am making good progress. It doesn't have as much story as Scallywags but its faster paced which is great.

If I can suggest one improvement, it would be good to remove some of the extra screens and pauses at end of level so I can get straight into the action.
Old 06-18-2013, 01:46 PM
iPad mini, iOS 6.x

Still enjoying myself - just unlocked the second arena/level/dungeon (I forget the exact term and don't have my device in front of me), but I've been staying in the first to get better with easier enemies.

Two things: the option to add the attack-aura to the entire screen and not just above the enemy is (quite literally in the game) a lifesaver. A little feature that went a long way, thank you!

And the second - would you consider adding an endless/zen level? Some kind of "training ground" type of thing? I enjoy the fast pace of the battles themselves, but I'd also love the option to just dive in without any enemies or time limits.
Old 06-24-2013, 12:50 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enriana View Post
Still enjoying myself - just unlocked the second arena/level/dungeon (I forget the exact term and don't have my device in front of me), but I've been staying in the first to get better with easier enemies.

Two things: the option to add the attack-aura to the entire screen and not just above the enemy is (quite literally in the game) a lifesaver. A little feature that went a long way, thank you!

And the second - would you consider adding an endless/zen level? Some kind of "training ground" type of thing? I enjoy the fast pace of the battles themselves, but I'd also love the option to just dive in without any enemies or time limits.
+1 for a Zen level

I will have to try the attack aura option.

I'm surprised more people aren't playing this?