Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 10-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Banned
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Here is my opinion:
Very interesting gameplay, great colorful graphics and cool background music. You can create a lot of various combinations aliens, invade planets and upgrade your ship. There are a lot of achievements to earn. Very challenging game!
Old 10-02-2013, 02:39 AM

Just two little suggestion

1.First load time seems a little bit long for me.(maybe my device is too old--iPad first generation)

2.new eggs time could be little shorter

Game is good
Old 10-02-2013, 11:55 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default Thanks, everyone!

Thanks everyone for your thoughts and feedback! It is really helpful to prioritize our updates.

We weren't sure how important sound effects would be to players or if people would even notice - turns out they are very important! We will be working on hopefully adding those in the next update, and are also considering some other small features players have asked for. We also have a short list of bug fixes on the agenda, such as tweaking some navigation buttons that don't work as well as they should.

We really appreciate your feedback and hope you're enjoying the game!
Old 10-03-2013, 04:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

This is a fun simulation/breeding game. I liked the mini-game where you collect minerals. Those Dark Matters sure are fast. The graphics is simple but the gameplay is quite addicting. You breed aliens to make them stronger then attack other planets to conquer them. A fun game that is worth playing.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:33 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

I reviewed with one star, because it crashes every time on loading screen. (iPod 4)
Old 10-03-2013, 11:32 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

The great thing about this game is the countless variations of aliens to breed. Without this feature it would get boring pretty quick. Shortcuts on the side and very low pressure IAP are other great reasons to pick up this game. The only thing that I can think of to make it even better would be to add different mini games other than just the one.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:09 PM

Default Thumbs Up

First of all, very soothing soundtrack. That alone sold me out. But then, from concept to the mechanics of the game is amazing. You breed aliens on your ship, invade planets, etc.
Its super fun and because of its soothing soundtrack, its my game of choice after work.
Old 10-06-2013, 09:10 PM

Default Game Impressions

First of all, very soothing soundtrack. That alone sold me out. But then, from concept to the mechanics of the game is amazing. You breed aliens on your ship, invade planets, etc.
Its super fun and because of its soothing soundtrack, its my game of choice after work.
Old 11-20-2013, 11:58 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Default First update released!

Hey, everyone! We've updated Alien Outcasts with some small new features (such as retire an alien as soon as you hatch it!), sound effects at your suggestion, and lots of bug fixes. (Most notably fixing the crashing on iPod 4!!!)

Check it out and update today!

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for all the feedback!